VietBF - View Single Post - Đừng Vote cho OBAMA, nếu bạn là người VIỆT (Đọc Để Hiểu Thêm)
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012   #46
corumstation
R7 Tuyệt Đỉnh Cao Thủ

Thanked 5,832 Times in 1,025 Posts
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 286 Post(s)
corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7
corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7

To: nganson

If you see and acknowledge his behavior as abnormal, so why continue feeding it? Is he not an adult? Did he not go to school? Did his parents and or the entire CSVN/US school systems failed in teaching him about social norms and basic analytical skills?

But did he learned anything at school or from his parents? From the weighted evidences and behavior thus far, that would be a total conjecture at this stage. Maybe he is similar to Mr/Ms baymoui's who has claimed "Đối với chính trị của Mỷ th́ chỉ có người trong cuộc mới hiểu được nhiều thôi c̣n dân dă như ḿnh th́ hiểu được qua thông tin mà thôi và thông tin th́ củng theo phe phái do đó tùy theo ḿnh nghe phía nào và tin phía nào thôi". This was quite an eye opener for someone to openly claim s/he has no basic analytical skill to determine the validity of a given data set. I wasn't sure to laugh or cry at such feat of self degradation. If it's not true, then my assertion of a "spin" job is most likely correct. But lets assume it's true, then my apology for picking on the mentally challenged and or genetically flawed. However and here is the dumb founded aspect, he then is just basically a mouthpiece automaton that eventually leads his believers straight to a mindless abyss. Doesn't that sound very similar to the ideal comrade, ie. don't think, just follow and be loyal. And thus and paraphrasing here, the old saying of "loyalty 1st to the king, then to the teacher and lastly the parents" has been supplanted into the Party is God! Paramount over any deity and or filial relationships! Obviously, I have assume certain generous liberties to arrive at this one avenue of among definite possibilities. When people stop using their grey matter, how scary is that?
corumstation_is_offline  

Page generated in 0.04725 seconds with 9 queries