VietBF - View Single Post - Cấm treo cờ Vàng tại nhà riêng trong khu chung cư ở Texas
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2014   #24
corumstation
R7 Tuyệt Đỉnh Cao Thủ

Thanked 5,832 Times in 1,025 Posts
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 286 Post(s)
corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7
corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7

"you are the biggest loser.
“Haters don't really hate you, they hate themselves; because you're a reflection of what they wish to be” " <-- qthun

1) Premise = you obviously abhor me ... ergo by your own statement, internally you loathe yourself and obviously dream of being me. Looking at the big picture -->

---> I represent = success & freedom to choose
---> qthun represent= abject self loathing and failure w/ unfathomable imprisonment in a repressive choiceless tyranny

2) 1st step to any corrective therapy is to recognize the problem. 2nd step, and as I have stated w/ other mongrels, get an anema to cleanse the internal of all BB.

3) Thank you for coming out of the closet and going forward in seeking help.

4) Just another day at guiding CSVN mongrels comes into the light! Hoe Hoe Hoe.

5) Your moniker is another story

q --> queer
t --> tranny
i --> inexplicable
n --> needs
h --> humping
corumstation_is_offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04556 seconds with 9 queries