VietBF - View Single Post - Vị thẩm phán tuyên bố “ai không thích Trump th́ đừng sống ở Mỹ” phải nhận cái kết thảm
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2016   #10
whuynh
R5 Cao Thủ Thượng Thừa

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
whuynh Reputation Uy Tín Level 3whuynh Reputation Uy Tín Level 3whuynh Reputation Uy Tín Level 3whuynh Reputation Uy Tín Level 3whuynh Reputation Uy Tín Level 3whuynh Reputation Uy Tín Level 3whuynh Reputation Uy Tín Level 3whuynh Reputation Uy Tín Level 3whuynh Reputation Uy Tín Level 3whuynh Reputation Uy Tín Level 3whuynh Reputation Uy Tín Level 3whuynh Reputation Uy Tín Level 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughster View Post
Well, in that context, it might sound blunt and not diplomatic, but I'd not think it's wrong, whether I like that boss or not. I'd think that the supervisor is siding with the boss.

However, in this article, they prefaced it stating that , so I respect him for saying something that's not self serving. Had he been a Trump supporter all along and then made that comment, I'd not view favorably toward his statement
Wow. You're right or die, huh?

I got three words about this:

His title, wrong place, and at the wrong time (has nothing to do with him being Trump's supporter or not).

But it's your opinion, and I respect that.

Talk with ya later. Gotta go do more shopping now!!!
whuynh_is_offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to whuynh For This Useful Post:
LosAngelesLakers (11-26-2016)

Page generated in 0.03381 seconds with 10 queries