VietBF - View Single Post - Người dân sẽ vui mừng khi TT Trump đưa ra yêu cầu đối với ngành dược ở Mỹ
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2017   #26
SlyGuy
R5 Cao Thủ Thượng Thừa

Thanked 3,274 Times in 1,244 Posts
Mentioned: 103 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1296 Post(s)
SlyGuy Reputation Uy Tín Level 8SlyGuy Reputation Uy Tín Level 8SlyGuy Reputation Uy Tín Level 8
SlyGuy Reputation Uy Tín Level 8SlyGuy Reputation Uy Tín Level 8SlyGuy Reputation Uy Tín Level 8SlyGuy Reputation Uy Tín Level 8SlyGuy Reputation Uy Tín Level 8SlyGuy Reputation Uy Tín Level 8SlyGuy Reputation Uy Tín Level 8SlyGuy Reputation Uy Tín Level 8SlyGuy Reputation Uy Tín Level 8SlyGuy Reputation Uy Tín Level 8SlyGuy Reputation Uy Tín Level 8

Liberals including Dumbarse Corumstation scream for love, equality, compassion, etc...... but they are the first to attack, trash, loot, burn, curse, and abort. Yes, self centered... Sickening...

The Democrats, flaming liberals, regular liberals, college snowflakes and Dumbarse Corumstation haven't gotten past denial and anger combined. That's the only explanation for irrational attempts to de-legitimize Trump's presidency.

1- Recounts didn't work.

2- Trying to intimidate the Electoral College didn't work.

3- Demanding that Congress go against the will of the people didn't work.

4- The pleas of Hollywood actors who pretend to be other people for a living didn't work.

5- Entertainers who chose to not perform at Trump's inauguration didn't work.

6- Trying to intimidate a historically black college (Talladega College) to not march in the Trump inaugural parade didn't work...They're marching!

7- Actors and actresses who said they would leave the country didn't work.

8- Blaming the Russians didn't work!

9- The liberal media's anti-Trump messaging is not working! ..What’s more, it’s to the point where it’s just sickening. Maybe they have not checked their ratings lately, but the viewers are not stupid and they are going elsewhere.

Example! For all of 2016, CNN's ratings were lower than HGTV. Yes! Home and Garden TV. When will they wake up? Maybe never, but the people are awake and they are going elsewhere for their news.

I wish the best to some popular anchors moving from Fox News Channel to NBC and MSNBC, but that's not going to singlehandedly change the liberal culture at those channels. Good luck, but call me skeptical.

Every word, every move that Trump utters or makes is met with a barrage of liberal spin, distortion, deflection and skepticism.

When Trump said part of the wall might be a fence, the liberals said he had "flip-flopped". When Trump said let’s go ahead and build the wall, and get Mexico to pay later, they said he went back on a campaign promise.

Now that Trump has nominated a strong field of advisors and cabinet nominees, the liberals attack him for having so many wealthy people advising him and running powerful departments of the federal government.

Earth to liberals! Rich people are less likely to become corrupt or comprised than career political hacks. I know how that turned out. And another thing! Maybe Trump's nominees are patriotic and want to help the country without looking for a hook-up later.

Look! I could go on and on with example after example, but it's probably not going to cause Dumbarse peabrain Corumstation or any liberals or Democrats to get past their denial and anger, nor to move on to acceptance. But there is one thing you can do to give this new president and the nation a chance to thrive: Just Shut Up!

Shut up until you get past denial and anger..
On your long road to acceptance, you're getting awfully annoying...

Dumbarse Corumstation Claimed hes well educated and got a PHD from ACME University... Nah ah.. I don't buy it..

** Don't hate me cause I've got a PHD from ACME University! **... LMAO...

A PHD in the life sciences is basically a long, POORLY paid apprenticeship. After you are done with your one and a half years of classes, you work in unpaid practicums, or for MINIMUM WAGE as a research assistant, for four years. As a graduate research assistant, the annual stipend from the National Institutes of Health is currently $22,920 -- and you are not working a cushy 40 hours a week. Try more like 60 to 70. So, it’s a factual statement to say a PhD is essentially a glorified way to work for minimum wage for years.... so The PHD is not something to brag about, in fact it's actually embarrassing..... Get it Idiot

**Don't hate me cause I've got a PHD from ACME University!** LMAO.. what a laugh! ... MBA from Cal-Poly here..Fool

Anyway you whining and complaining = divisive and sickening..

Trump's the president. Whether you like it or not, so SHUT UP and move on.
SlyGuy_is_offline  

Page generated in 0.05046 seconds with 10 queries