VietBF - View Single Post - Người dân sẽ vui mừng khi TT Trump đưa ra yêu cầu đối với ngành dược ở Mỹ
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2017   #28
SlyGuy
R5 Cao Thủ Thượng Thừa

Thanked 3,274 Times in 1,244 Posts
Mentioned: 103 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1296 Post(s)
SlyGuy Reputation Uy Tín Level 8SlyGuy Reputation Uy Tín Level 8SlyGuy Reputation Uy Tín Level 8
SlyGuy Reputation Uy Tín Level 8SlyGuy Reputation Uy Tín Level 8SlyGuy Reputation Uy Tín Level 8SlyGuy Reputation Uy Tín Level 8SlyGuy Reputation Uy Tín Level 8SlyGuy Reputation Uy Tín Level 8SlyGuy Reputation Uy Tín Level 8SlyGuy Reputation Uy Tín Level 8SlyGuy Reputation Uy Tín Level 8SlyGuy Reputation Uy Tín Level 8SlyGuy Reputation Uy Tín Level 8

There's nothing worse than an idiot fag thinks he is a genius
You said you got a PHD from ACME University...I said I don't buy it....I hope you were able to understand what I meant.
Like I said previously in my last post "The PHD is not something to brag about" I meant you brag about you are well well educated..got Phd..yada yada... you think possessing or experiencing the thing you’re braggin about somehow makes you superior to others... I think you’re boring or sad or something negative. This is what it is, simply put.

It's been my experience that people who brag may be insecure and feel the need to make themselves sound better than they believe themselves to be....It's more like an empty can with a marble, rumbling and tumbling and making a bloody irritating noise!.......

Well, according to me Dumbarse Conrumstation think He is the best...Fag either think that people love listening to his establishments, and fag want to make other people jealous of him..Basically Fag live in his own delusional world and can see nobody else's achievements....Corumstation = Underlying low self-esteem. Fag constantly communicating "Look at me. Look at me!.. I got Phd from ACME" to the world... How pathetic...

Let's say if you are a Phd ( for real ) in real life ... what is more prestigious and more lucrative, a MBA or a PHD?

I agree A PhD is more prestigious, but only if it is from a "top rated university" for that discipline. A PhD is considered to be a research program, and normally research is not lucrative, and may pay no benefits. if you want to make money, you should be your own boss....

Take Note : the life earning gap between Master’s and Ph.D. holders varies on different majors or fields of study....

Some people will think your PhD. is more prestigious than my MBA. Others may find my MBA more prestigious than your PhD...

It really doesn't make any difference what other people think. You should have the degree that is most useful for the work you are doing, regardless of whether anyone else thinks that degree makes you a big deal.

If your motive for gaining an advanced degree is to impress other people with your prestige, the degree won't do you much good anyway... get it

when putting the degree next to a PhD. Not to diminish others degree...stop bragging your Ph.D. or you became "a Ph.D. pretentious arsehole"....

There are a lot of MBAs (myself included) out there and they have often invested at least a couple of years in sharpening their skills. For MBAs, their prestige (if any) comes from a combination of both their work experience and their MBA training.

SlyGuy_is_offline  

Page generated in 0.05837 seconds with 10 queries