VietBF - View Single Post - Người dân sẽ vui mừng khi TT Trump đưa ra yêu cầu đối với ngành dược ở Mỹ
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2017   #31
corumstation
R7 Tuyệt Đỉnh Cao Thủ

Thanked 5,832 Times in 1,025 Posts
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 286 Post(s)
corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7
corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7

1) And we're back at repeating another knee jerk emotional homophobic outburst from SlyGuy again ... my apology to your mother again and again

--> Still can't find any solid data to support your trumped up claims egh!

--> And now trying to deflect

2) "It's been my experience that people who brag may be insecure and feel the need to make themselves sound better than they believe themselves to be....It's more like an empty can with a marble, rumbling and tumbling and making a bloody irritating noise!......." --> SlyGuy

--> Bragging ... let alone about finance or education? When did that occurred! Where is your supporting data!

--> For someone who doesn't think much about such educational pedigree and who "doesn't buy it", you sure spend alot of time dwelling on and trying to justify and defend your own lower educational achievement and its golden financial opportunities.

----> A) Wow an actual whole response without praising Trump's (not yet gain) delusional achievements!

----> B) "It really doesn't make any difference what other people think. You should have the degree that is most useful for the work you are doing, regardless of whether anyone else thinks that degree makes you a big deal." --> SlyGuy

-------> "MY PHD FROM ACME UNIVERSITY TRUMPS YOUR MBA FROM CAL-POLY ANY DAY !!!!!!"

-------> So why are you stuck on it!

3) "There are a lot of MBAs (myself included) out there and they have often invested at least a couple of years in sharpening their skills. For MBAs, their prestige (if any) comes from a combination of both their work experience and their MBA training" --> SlyGuy

--> But yet you deflect and degrade other degree's achievements. So your effort, time, work and achievements are superior just because of income earnings and potential! Your basis of life is mainly $$$ ... you're so screw!

--> As stated, such sadomasochistic mindset

4) People who have been around VBF long enough ... already know who I am and my position

---> As stated before, use logic and give solid data to support your position! Otherwise, you're only regurgitating the same BS spins!

Its clearer now, but your inferiority complex and lack of empathy has doomed you in our exchanges.

You got issues, my sincere apology to your mother again ...

Last edited by corumstation; 02-04-2017 at 19:51.
corumstation_is_offline  

Page generated in 0.04875 seconds with 9 queries