VietBF - View Single Post - Người Trung Quốc tiết lộ 5 điều buồn cười của lịch sử Tàu
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2018   #13
Family Guy
R7 Tuyệt Đỉnh Cao Thủ

Thanked 10,432 Times in 5,250 Posts
Mentioned: 253 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2617 Post(s)
Family Guy Reputation Uy Tín Level 9Family Guy Reputation Uy Tín Level 9
Family Guy Reputation Uy Tín Level 9Family Guy Reputation Uy Tín Level 9Family Guy Reputation Uy Tín Level 9Family Guy Reputation Uy Tín Level 9Family Guy Reputation Uy Tín Level 9Family Guy Reputation Uy Tín Level 9Family Guy Reputation Uy Tín Level 9Family Guy Reputation Uy Tín Level 9Family Guy Reputation Uy Tín Level 9Family Guy Reputation Uy Tín Level 9Family Guy Reputation Uy Tín Level 9Family Guy Reputation Uy Tín Level 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by koorlie View Post
Weren't you the one who asked me not to say that the Viet Cong are thieves?

No. It was NOT me. I wouldn't ask you for anything, even you were a last person on this earth.

I remember I only posted some YOUTUBE footages, because you've asked if you could see the rear end of some VNese cars, was all.

Or did that come from a different alias so it didn't count?

Read my answer above.

But if that was the case, don't complain about who butted into someone else' business first. Cause I do choose what works best for me too.

Hey, again there was no case, and I didn't complain it to you. I told you to (butt out).

But no worries, I jump in and out of anything at anytime I want.

Last time I checked, it's a free country, so you don't need to tell me what you do or don't do.

I can either ignore things completely very easily, or boom back at any other times that my interest asks me to.

Good. You'd do that. Do what you wish. None of my business.

Last edited by Family Guy; 10-15-2018 at 04:24.
Family Guy_is_offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04900 seconds with 10 queries