Old 05-12-2020   #32
tonydavidson
R5 Cao Thủ Thượng Thừa

Thanked 1,835 Times in 520 Posts
Mentioned: 298 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 316 Post(s)
tonydavidson Reputation Uy Tín Level 8tonydavidson Reputation Uy Tín Level 8
tonydavidson Reputation Uy Tín Level 8tonydavidson Reputation Uy Tín Level 8tonydavidson Reputation Uy Tín Level 8tonydavidson Reputation Uy Tín Level 8tonydavidson Reputation Uy Tín Level 8tonydavidson Reputation Uy Tín Level 8tonydavidson Reputation Uy Tín Level 8tonydavidson Reputation Uy Tín Level 8tonydavidson Reputation Uy Tín Level 8tonydavidson Reputation Uy Tín Level 8tonydavidson Reputation Uy Tín Level 8tonydavidson Reputation Uy Tín Level 8tonydavidson Reputation Uy Tín Level 8tonydavidson Reputation Uy Tín Level 8tonydavidson Reputation Uy Tín Level 8tonydavidson Reputation Uy Tín Level 8tonydavidson Reputation Uy Tín Level 8tonydavidson Reputation Uy Tín Level 8tonydavidson Reputation Uy Tín Level 8tonydavidson Reputation Uy Tín Level 8tonydavidson Reputation Uy Tín Level 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Family Guy View Post
I KNOW YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO SUPPORT TRUMP AND I RESPECT THAT. BUT WHAT YOU PROPOSE/SUGGEST OTHER PEOPLE DO (NOT CRITICIZING/MOCKING/SCRUTINIZING TRUMP), IS JUST NOT PRAGMATIC AND FRANKLY SO PHONY.

HOPE YOU REALIZE IT.
Thank you for your respond. I don't know how long you have been living in the US but your English is very good.
Here are my opinions:
-Ha ha ha ... Ok ok ok. I believe you ha ha ha ....

I don't understand what "ha ha ha" means. Agreeing? Mocking? Or does not mean anything, just...ha ha ha?

-Why did you ask? Did you and other Trumpists label them as "Never Trumpers" or "Trump Haters"? ... You'd praise someone if you don't like that person? Come on, don't be naive, ok?

I don't think calling someone Trump haters, Never Trumpers has insulting meanings. You can call me Trump lover, cuồng Trump, Trump supporter...as long as the calling does not have dirty words in it ( bợ đít, bưng bô...) then I don't feel any offense. You don't like to eat fish (for example), is it wrong if I call you fish hater?
Of course you don't have to praise someone you don't like but you also don't have to curse, to mock, to slander...him/her unreasonably either.

-So you think that it is totally fine for the President of the powerful country could just shoot his mouth off loosely or wrongly, whenever he wants, to the entire country and the people of that country just would have to keep their heads down and keep their mouths shut as nothing's happened?

Besides being the President, Mr.Trump is also a US citizen and is guaranteed a freedom of speech.That means he absolutely has the right to speak out his thoughts as long as they are not unlawful, immoral, impolite, aggressive...In this case, he only stated a possibility, he did not confirm, order or force anything and nothing immoral was said. Then why are there all the mocking and cursing? He never forces anyone "keep their heads down and keep their mouths shut as nothing's happened". Aren't medias, people slandering, defaming him...everyday?

-How long have you been in this country? And you seriously think that's how the politics work (even when a Democrat President is in charge) in this country? .... ha ha ha ... You either are day-dreaming or so wasted that you can't even think straight. Wake up and smell the coffee, dude ... ha ha ha

Another "ha ha ha". Long enough with 5 (five) presidential elections. But no matter how long I have been living here I still believe in fairness, justice and conscience and God. My Vietnamese friends who came to this country since 1975, my American friends who were born in this country share the same belief with me.
You don't trust the politics, that's your opinion, I respect that and I don't "ha ha ha" it. But mine is different. One question for you: since you don't trust the politics in this country, have you ever voted? Just a simple question, don't feel offense.

-On the contrary, I believe that actually helps more and more people (not just in this forum) every day see the real color of Trump (by witnessing/learning the facts about him).

You see Trump in one color but I and others see him in different one. You say you're right, I think I'm correct. I can't change your mind and neither can you mine.Generally, this matter of fact could be applied for everyone. So, what's the point of keep on fighting? Trump's real color will be shown by the election in this November.

-From what you said, I take that you envision the VBF would be a neat/nice place as long as it "only and only" lets people spit lies and slanders on someone you don't like, ... and make someone (Trump) a Saint as you wish?

I believe you've been to a place like that before ... VIETNAM - UNDER CSVN's REGIME.

Maybe this is my fault for not making myself clear enough. I never set any condition such as "only and only" lets people spit lies and slanders on someone you don't like, ... and make someone (Trump) a Saint as you wish?". My intention was asking people to stop using dirty words, cursing, insulting parents of others...It's still your right to criticize, analyze, scrutinize Trump.
Yes, I lived with CSVN 19 years before coming to US and I don't see in this fact anything related to asking people to be nice when discuss something.

-
Yeah, ... right.

You know what, next time I see you break your pledge or "THANK" someone for badmouthing, criticizing, slandering, or attacking the Democrat party or its supporters .... then I will call you out on it and let you eat your own words.

Thank you for your warning but I still "THANK" with comments I like, of course the ones without dirty words.
Lastly and honestly, I don't like you... but I realize you are not an uneducated person ( your English proves it) so I have some respects on you. I don't think I will ever evaluate you as " naive, day-dreamer, wasted, can't think straight" or invite you to "eat your own words". I hope you know that.
This is the end of this discussion, either you're right or I'm wrong or vice versa there will be no more respond from me. And I think it is better to wait until November 3rd 2020.
Thank you for (if ever) reading this.
tonydavidson_is_offline  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tonydavidson For This Useful Post:
cha12 ba (05-12-2020), hoanglan22 (05-12-2020), SlyGuy (05-12-2020), trungthu (08-26-2020)

Page generated in 0.04826 seconds with 9 queries