Old 05-12-2020   #33
Family Guy
R7 Tuyệt Đỉnh Cao Thủ

Thanked 10,432 Times in 5,250 Posts
Mentioned: 253 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2617 Post(s)
Family Guy Reputation Uy Tín Level 9Family Guy Reputation Uy Tín Level 9
Family Guy Reputation Uy Tín Level 9Family Guy Reputation Uy Tín Level 9Family Guy Reputation Uy Tín Level 9Family Guy Reputation Uy Tín Level 9Family Guy Reputation Uy Tín Level 9Family Guy Reputation Uy Tín Level 9Family Guy Reputation Uy Tín Level 9Family Guy Reputation Uy Tín Level 9Family Guy Reputation Uy Tín Level 9Family Guy Reputation Uy Tín Level 9Family Guy Reputation Uy Tín Level 9Family Guy Reputation Uy Tín Level 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonydavidson View Post
Thank you for your respond. I don't know how long you have been living in the US but your English is very good.
Here are my opinions:
-Ha ha ha ... Ok ok ok. I believe you ha ha ha ....

I don't understand what "ha ha ha" means. Agreeing? Mocking? Or does not mean anything, just...ha ha ha?

What do you think of my "ha ha ha" means? It means whatever you want it to be.

-Why did you ask? Did you and other Trumpists label them as "Never Trumpers" or "Trump Haters"? ... You'd praise someone if you don't like that person? Come on, don't be naive, ok?

I don't think calling someone Trump haters, Never Trumpers has insulting meanings. You can call me Trump lover, cuồng Trump, Trump supporter...as long as the calling does not have dirty words in it ( bợ đít, bưng bô...) then I don't feel any offense. You don't like to eat fish (for example), is it wrong if I call you fish hater?

I said that Trump and Trumpists labeled them as "Never Trumpers" or "Trump Haters". I didn't say they were offended by that, did I?

Of course you don't have to praise someone you don't like but you also don't have to curse, to mock, to slander...him/her unreasonably either.

Well, when it comes to how people express their feelings ... it varies. You might not like how they say or act it out, but that's their opinion and you just have to respect it ... why? Because they're entitled to. And the same goes for you.

-So you think that it is totally fine for the President of the powerful country could just shoot his mouth off loosely or wrongly, whenever he wants, to the entire country and the people of that country just would have to keep their heads down and keep their mouths shut as nothing's happened?

Besides being the President, Mr.Trump is also a US citizen and is guaranteed a freedom of speech.That means he absolutely has the right to speak out his thoughts as long as they are not unlawful, immoral, impolite, aggressive...In this case, he only stated a possibility, he did not confirm, order or force anything and nothing immoral was said. Then why are there all the mocking and cursing? He never forces anyone "keep their heads down and keep their mouths shut as nothing's happened". Aren't medias, people slandering, defaming him...everyday?

I think you missed my point. I just need to know that you are fine with having someone in the highest position in this country (or even the world) shooting off his/her mouth loosely, baselessly, brainlessly, incorrectly before his/her entire country ... and not being held accountable for his actions? I DO NOT NEED THE MEDIA TELL ME WHAT TO THINK. I COULD SEE/HEAR IT WITH MY OWN EARS/EYES AND JUDGE IT FOR MYSELF (so don't bring the media into this and make excuses for Trump).

-How long have you been in this country? And you seriously think that's how the politics work (even when a Democrat President is in charge) in this country? .... ha ha ha ... You either are day-dreaming or so wasted that you can't even think straight. Wake up and smell the coffee, dude ... ha ha ha

Another "ha ha ha". Long enough with 5 (five) presidential elections. But no matter how long I have been living here I still believe in fairness, justice and conscience and God.

I don't care what you believe in or who you believe in. You can go tell that to someone who cares. I just was trying to tell you how the politics really work in this country, is all.

My Vietnamese friends who came to this country since 1975, my American friends who were born in this country share the same belief with me.
You don't trust the politics, that's your opinion, I respect that and I don't "ha ha ha" it. But mine is different. One question for you: since you don't trust the politics in this country, have you ever voted? Just a simple question, don't feel offense.

Why would I be offended if asked whether I ever voted? You should have asked yourself that very same question then you'd be able to answer it yourself. As for me, I've been voting or not voting since the day I turned 18.

-On the contrary, I believe that actually helps more and more people (not just in this forum) every day see the real color of Trump (by witnessing/learning the facts about him).

You see Trump in one color but I and others see him in different one. You say you're right, I think I'm correct. I can't change your mind and neither can you mine.Generally, this matter of fact could be applied for everyone. So, what's the point of keep on fighting? Trump's real color will be shown by the election in this November.

Ok. As you just said, that's what you want, right? Can I change the way you think/do? No. right? Then why would you try to change the way other people think/do?

IF YOU WANT PEOPLE RESPECT YOUR WAY OF THINGS .... COULD YOU DO THE SAME AND RESPECT THEIRS? IT CAN'T ALWAYS BE YOUR WAY, CAN IT?

-From what you said, I take that you envision the VBF would be a neat/nice place as long as it "only and only" lets people spit lies and slanders on someone you don't like, ... and make someone (Trump) a Saint as you wish?

I believe you've been to a place like that before ... VIETNAM - UNDER CSVN's REGIME.

Maybe this is my fault for not making myself clear enough. I never set any condition such as "only and only" lets people spit lies and slanders on someone you don't like, ... and make someone (Trump) a Saint as you wish?". My intention was asking people to stop using dirty words, cursing, insulting parents of others...It's still your right to criticize, analyze, scrutinize Trump.
Yes, I lived with CSVN 19 years before coming to US and I don't see in this fact anything related to asking people to be nice when discuss something.

Well, I'm not your genie so I can make your wish as my command, ok? My take on this is, the members (on both sides in this forum) are being an ass and nasty toward their dislikes so don't be hypocritical on your part by just condemning ONLY people that criticize Trump and not the others.

The forum has rules, policies, and regulations. The members of this forum abide them. If you want a forum as you described then I suggest you give the forum administrators your "two cents" to change and reinforce those rules, policies, and regulations. Or you could have your own forum built and run it your ways, Ok?

-
Yeah, ... right.

You know what, next time I see you break your pledge or "THANK" someone for badmouthing, criticizing, slandering, or attacking the Democrat party or its supporters .... then I will call you out on it and let you eat your own words.

Thank you for your warning but I still "THANK" with comments I like, of course the ones without dirty words.
Lastly and honestly, I don't like you...

Hey, the feeling is mutual.

but I realize you are not an uneducated person ( your English proves it) so I have some respects on you. I don't think I will ever evaluate you as " naive, day-dreamer, wasted, can't think straight" or invite you to "eat your own words". I hope you know that.

It's a free country. I could care less what you think of me. You do what you do. I do what I do. If our paths unexpectedly cross from time to time then don't expect me to be nice.

This is the end of this discussion, either you're right or I'm wrong or vice versa there will be no more respond from me. And I think it is better to wait until November 3rd 2020.

All right, why don't you wait as you said? I like "trolling" Trump and his fans better. You are not gonna try to change me, are ya? ... ha ha ha (and don't ask me what ha ha ha means, again?).

Thank you for (if ever) reading this.

No. I did NOT read this if you asked me.
I DON'T KNOW WHY I CHOSE TO WASTE MY BREATH ON YOU.

OH BY THE WAY, IT'S "RESPONSE" (AS A NOUN) NOT "RESPOND". I THINK YOU SHOULD KNOW.
Family Guy_is_offline  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Family Guy For This Useful Post:
cha12 ba (06-07-2020), QueMe (05-12-2020), tctd (06-08-2020), wonderful (05-12-2020)

Page generated in 0.06167 seconds with 9 queries