View Single Post
Old 05-12-2020   #34
SlyGuy
R5 Cao Thủ Thượng Thừa

Thanked 3,274 Times in 1,244 Posts
Mentioned: 103 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1296 Post(s)
SlyGuy Reputation Uy Tín Level 8SlyGuy Reputation Uy Tín Level 8SlyGuy Reputation Uy Tín Level 8
SlyGuy Reputation Uy Tín Level 8SlyGuy Reputation Uy Tín Level 8SlyGuy Reputation Uy Tín Level 8SlyGuy Reputation Uy Tín Level 8SlyGuy Reputation Uy Tín Level 8SlyGuy Reputation Uy Tín Level 8SlyGuy Reputation Uy Tín Level 8SlyGuy Reputation Uy Tín Level 8SlyGuy Reputation Uy Tín Level 8SlyGuy Reputation Uy Tín Level 8SlyGuy Reputation Uy Tín Level 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonydavidson View Post
Yes, I lived with CSVN 19 years before coming to US and I don't see in this fact anything related to asking people to be nice when discuss something.

Thank you for your warning but I still "THANK" with comments I like, of course the ones without dirty words.
Lastly and honestly, I don't like you.. I don't think I will ever evaluate you as " naive, day-dreamer, wasted, can't think straight" or invite you to "eat your own words". I hope you know that.
This is the end of this discussion, either you're right or I'm wrong or vice versa there will be no more respond from me. And I think it is better to wait until November 3rd 2020.
Thank you for (if ever) reading this.

Their opinion is their opinion...We are all entitled to our opinions, and we can all have a different opinion. I don't have to like the same thing as you, you don't have to like who I like..We all have a right to choose who we want..

Nothing you say will change their minds, any more than anything they say will change yours..

Don't say anything to them.. unless you are prepared for a huge disagreement... Don't expect them to be nice to you ..Nod..Smile..and ignore them....
SlyGuy_is_offline  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SlyGuy For This Useful Post:
hoanglan22 (05-12-2020), tbbt (09-07-2020), tonydavidson (05-12-2020)

Page generated in 0.05218 seconds with 9 queries