VietBF - View Single Post - Is intermittent fasting right for you?
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2022   #47
florida80
R11 Độc Cô Cầu Bại

Thanked 45,977 Times in 12,785 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 511 Post(s)
florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10
florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10

Not Very Closed-Minded, Part 43
Australia, Bad Behavior, Retail | Right | December 28, 2020
We have just opened a new store. Most of the departments are set up except for one section which is basically being used to store stock that has not yet been put out. The area is mostly walled off with two entry points that have been cordoned off with piles of stock-filled cartons, no-entry signs, staff-only signs, and tape across any openings.

The owners want to get the store up and running as quickly as possible but know that this area will hold our most fragile glass and China items, so they want to keep both staff and customers safe while it is being set up.

I am working near the end of the display wall when I notice some of the piled cartons moving and about to topple on me. I quickly jump up to move the cartons back when I hear a squeal. I look around the cartons to see an old lady trying to squeeze herself between the cartons and the end of the wall. The gap is probably eight inches wide; she’s pulled off the tape.

Me: “I’m sorry, but you can’t come into this area; it’s for staff only.”

Woman: “I want to shop in here.”

She is still trying to push through.

Me: “This area is not open for shopping.”

Woman: “I told you to let me in! I am a customer who wants to shop.”

Me: “I can’t let you in because this area is not set up and is too hazardous to have customers in here.”

Woman: “What is that supposed to mean?”

Me: “It’s too dangerous, which is why it’s closed off. This area is not open yet.”

Woman: *Yelling* “HOW DARE YOU OPEN A STORE WHEN IT’S NOT COMPLETELY SET UP?!”

She stomped off.
florida80_is_offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.03754 seconds with 10 queries