Old 03-21-2014   #48
corumstation
R7 Tuyệt Đỉnh Cao Thủ

Thanked 5,832 Times in 1,025 Posts
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 286 Post(s)
corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7
corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7

I thank you for the compliment , but I never really paid attention to my English or VN to be frank. As stated before in this forum, I write exclusively in English b/c

1) I'm too lazy and I abhor having to type those extra keys for VN - primary reason

2) Too many CSVN websites and or their sympathizers demanding only VN usage. Why would a free site be shackle to "VN Only" usage? Well, their haphazard VN linguistic, its development and usage inclusively in CSVN and abroad,is an affront to all VN! Why would I use and support such nigger talk! And no ebonics neither!

Remember, the 1st wave of Boat People in 1975-79 period consisted of mostly the educated and the professionals. The 2nd wave of refugee from the 1980-84 period were people who have enough resourcefulness to escape a dying and stagnant cesspool. Thereafter, the majority was primarily due to economics with exception of the Amerasian, HO programs, sick and injured and etc ... So what is left after the 1st and 2nd waves in CSVN? The village nuts, the idiots, the crazies, Hoe Hoe and his uneducated cohorts/children. Talk about a brain drain! But once again, history repeat itself. From Stalin --> Mao --> Hoe Hoe --> Pol Pot --> psycho fruit cake Kim, the educated and the professionals are always the first to be eliminated. Simplified the management!

3) There are plenty of members in this forum who are there to response in VN. Thus they serve to inform and engage all members in discussions - albeit sometimes in a lively exchange. But who is there to serve that purpose for the free VN members and their offspring, who will predominantly lack CSVN comprehension?

To any members, please feel free to translate! Good or bad, the effort is truly noted! Beware though, trying to change people's mindset is extremely difficult if not improbable! It has never been my goal. People's beliefs are primarily predicated upon their education and religious understandings (beliefs).
corumstation_is_offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.03581 seconds with 10 queries