VietBF - View Single Post - Tên già này hết chiêu tṛ quỳ lạy tội phạm.giờ lại quay sang vuốt ve cầu khẩn với bọn hồi giáo.
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2020   #2
Jon2016
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Jon2016 Reputation Uy Tín Level 2Jon2016 Reputation Uy Tín Level 2Jon2016 Reputation Uy Tín Level 2Jon2016 Reputation Uy Tín Level 2Jon2016 Reputation Uy Tín Level 2Jon2016 Reputation Uy Tín Level 2Jon2016 Reputation Uy Tín Level 2Jon2016 Reputation Uy Tín Level 2

His eyes fall to the floor when I ask him to describe it. We’ve been tiptoeing toward it for 45 minutes, and so far, every time he seems close, he backs away, or leads us in a new direction. There are competing theories in the press, but Joe Biden has kept mum on the subject. I want to hear him explain it. I ask him to walk me through the night he appeared to lose control of his words onstage.

“I—um—I don’t remember,” Biden says. His voice has that familiar shake, the creak and the croak. “I’d have to see it. I-I-I don’t remember.”

Detroit was Biden’s chance to regain control of the narrative. And then something else happened. The candidates were talking about health care. At first, Biden sounded strong, confident, presidential: “My plan makes a limit of co-pay to be One. Thousand. Dollars. Because we—”

He stopped. He pinched his eyes closed. He lifted his hands and thrust them forward, as if trying to pull the missing sound from his mouth. “We f-f-f-f-further
support—” He opened his eyes. “The uh-uh-uh-uh—” His chin dipped toward his chest. “The-uh, the ability to buy into the Obamacare plan.” Biden also stumbled when trying to say immune system.

1 ông cụ đă bị lú lẫn mà đảng con Lừa đánh bóng để hy vọng ông ta thắng cử Tổng Thống. Đúng ra th́ ông ta phải đi sống ở Nursing home
Jon2016_is_offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jon2016 For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked

Page generated in 0.04733 seconds with 10 queries