VietBF - View Single Post - Việt Nam nhậu nhẹt nhiều nhất và "thấp kém" nhất khu vực!
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2016   #14
QueMe
R8 Võ Lâm Chí Tôn

Thanked 8,575 Times in 4,464 Posts
Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1698 Post(s)
QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7
QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngoclan2435 View Post
For a long time I keep saying: "In order to kill those low lives VN communists we need to squeeze their monetary supply" but no one even care to do that. Since 1980 people start to send money (lots of money) first to help their relatives, then went back there and wasted money on those stinky pussies. Not to say the least, some very well educated VN refugees here (doctors, professors etc..) after gaining a huge fortune (by cheating through the welfare systems, so many of them already spend times behind bars peeling those calendars daily now.) most of them stupidly thinking that by helping those poor people they will be accepted to the paradise once they die, so they come back to VN to help those unlucky people. In a way it is a good action, but NOT SO. YES, NOT SO. They do those stupid actions that in another way it help more to the goddamned VN communist. Those bastards in the communist regime have more money to steal, then let's face it how could they die? HOW?
Their government should and MUST help their own people, not US back in the USA. Building bridges, streets on small villages (lots of them went to small villages to build some small bridges instead of those "cau khi", build some "duong lang" etc...) are the tasks from those goddamned VN communist not the rich refugees from the US. and yet, they keep doing it day in day out. How could the regime die? Tell me HOW?
The US try to stay out of this for along time, until they saw they loose too much money to the others: France, British, Australia etc...finally they have to jump in the gain their power and monetary as well.
Well, this saga have no ending, and we can not do anything to change. Yes we can always hope, but if you really want to know the truth, this is the truth. We can always be in denial. We can always lie to ourself, but the truth is "at the end of the tunnel there is NO LIGHT AT ALL".
I feel your pain! Yes! been there, done that, and I know it hurts as hell!!

On 30-04-1975, I cried so hard in my life. And it was not just me, all my "đồng đội" buddies went through the worse night of our lives ever!!!! I meant it!!!! I thought that would be my last day of my life but even me to surprise why I still live until now? What reason God made and I was so useless watching my beloved country falling to the hands of the monkeys, the baboons aka communist thugs!!!!

You don't lie to yourself. We all just hold the pain within ourselves. God made you, me and everyone else, and God made us strong!!!! Be patient! Call on the others! Together we can beat them!!

Listen to this: "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill, and, ""Ho Chi Minh City? There will come a day in the near future when it will be called Saigon again - just like Leningrad went back to St. Petersburg", and if you don;t believe that, you would never reach the "end of the tunnel" ever!!!!

So, keep walking!!! keep fighting!!!! I stand by you, and I know that millions more are standing with us today!!!!!

Last edited by QueMe; 09-13-2016 at 23:41.
QueMe_is_offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05215 seconds with 10 queries