View Single Post
Old 09-05-2020   #409
florida80
R11 Độc Cô Cầu Bại

Thanked 45,892 Times in 12,766 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 511 Post(s)
florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10
florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10

Unfiltered Story #201607
FLORIDA, PHARMACY, USA | UNFILTERED | JULY 27, 2020
Working at a pharmacy store is rewarding way to help customers with their questions or assist their needs. However, it can be a big ouch for those that are just bored & very selfish simply because all they want is to feel pity for them. This is my real experience that I recently had with this elderly woman at the dental care section. When she pressed a button for assistance:
Me: “Hello, how can I help you?”
Customer: “I’m looking for the brush replacement of Philips (sonicare) company.”
Me: “We have them here.” (I point to the section where it exactly was.) “Do you know what type of Philips sonicare brush replacement you’re looking for?”
Customer: (Hands me a wrong replacement brush, I put it back.) “You’re no help at all.” (Gives me a retarded, dirty look attitude.)
Me: “Well, I’m sorry for your situation have a nice day, bye.”
Seriously, then there was no point to ask me or others for about it. Customers can be pain in the brain & a**. This person was clearly got more issues than vogue, and I’m pretty sure she never had a one positive life or to be grateful for. These bad or negative customers are not welcome and certainly gives a sick vibe to our staff & good valued customers a toothache!
florida80_is_offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.03696 seconds with 10 queries