VietBF - View Single Post - USA Ông chủ Thúy Nga Paris By Night Tô Văn Lai viết bài chống kỳ thị tại Hoa Kỳ
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2021   #10
koorlie
R8 Vơ Lâm Chí Tôn

Thanked 7,706 Times in 4,030 Posts
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2159 Post(s)
koorlie Reputation Uy Tín Level 8koorlie Reputation Uy Tín Level 8koorlie Reputation Uy Tín Level 8koorlie Reputation Uy Tín Level 8
koorlie Reputation Uy Tín Level 8koorlie Reputation Uy Tín Level 8koorlie Reputation Uy Tín Level 8koorlie Reputation Uy Tín Level 8koorlie Reputation Uy Tín Level 8koorlie Reputation Uy Tín Level 8koorlie Reputation Uy Tín Level 8koorlie Reputation Uy Tín Level 8koorlie Reputation Uy Tín Level 8koorlie Reputation Uy Tín Level 8koorlie Reputation Uy Tín Level 8koorlie Reputation Uy Tín Level 8koorlie Reputation Uy Tín Level 8koorlie Reputation Uy Tín Level 8koorlie Reputation Uy Tín Level 8koorlie Reputation Uy Tín Level 8koorlie Reputation Uy Tín Level 8koorlie Reputation Uy Tín Level 8koorlie Reputation Uy Tín Level 8koorlie Reputation Uy Tín Level 8koorlie Reputation Uy Tín Level 8koorlie Reputation Uy Tín Level 8koorlie Reputation Uy Tín Level 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughster View Post
I understand what you are saying. "Human being" and "human race" carry the same meaning. That's why I did not say "human being" is wrong. But using the word race links the message back to the issue of racism. I think that's why they purposely chose their wording as such.
Quote:
Originally Posted by queebee View Post
Why do we say human being?
When the term “being” came into use during the 14th century, the church had decided that God and angels were self-aware “beings” of the highest order. Genesis said that humans had been made in the image of God, so they were also accorded the title of “being.”
My apologies but I have to agree with laughster here.

quebee, I think you missed the very crucial key word in the issue at hand, which is the problem of "racism".

The calling is that there's only one single human race, but racism breaks it apart into races of different levels and that doesn't make sense at all. So the wording was purposely chosen as such.

Quote:
How do you see yourself as a human being?
Answer: I see myself as a human who is capable of doing things both in right and wrong ways. I am the one who believes in accepting my flaws and working on them, accepting my mistakes and not repeating the same. I am like any other human being who works to achieve my goals and looks forward to all my dreams.
There you go.

You see yourself as a human being, I see myself as a different human being. And as separate individuals we diverge with different talents and abilities, so then we can look down upon one another easily, and racism is ok hahaaa....

Quote:
Click on the link below & enjoy, it's much better than PBN , amazing 472,750,702 views

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEPmA3USJdI
It's a single and not a full feature program, and also is in English.

As a single the same viewer can watch the same clip repeatedly boosting the views.

And in English it can gather a much wider audience the world over.

So saying that "it's much better than PBN" is very subjective, especially if you are meaning to say that based on the number of views.

Here's another youtube which you'll like 16 times more than the ACDC one, bcs it has more than 8 billion views already, and yet it was posted several years after the ACDC song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqZsoesa55w
koorlie_is_offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to koorlie For This Useful Post:
laughster (04-25-2021)

Page generated in 0.04074 seconds with 10 queries