VietBF - View Single Post - Trump đẩy Mỹ đến suy thoái vì tăng thuế Trung Quốc?
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2019   #7
saigonvietnam
R4 Cao Thủ Võ Lâm

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
saigonvietnam Reputation Uy Tín Level 1saigonvietnam Reputation Uy Tín Level 1saigonvietnam Reputation Uy Tín Level 1

tị nạn lần thứ 1 : Tổng thống VNCH đầu hàng vô điều kiện cộng sản việt cộng vì lý do "không muốn quân dân đổ máu để rồi sau khi cưỡng chiếm miền nam ,tất cả mọi người điều đổ máu, để đến nỗi phải trở thành dân tị nạn"
Ngày nay tôi ủng hộ cuộc chiến vì tôi đã biết nếu tổng thống đầu hàng cộng sản chỉ vì tránh cho dân chúng không thiệt hại vì hàng hóa mắc mỏ của trung cộng, để rồi sẽ chứng kiến con cháu của mình sẽ mãi mãi cúi đầu trước bọn cộng sản lưu manh, và bọn độc Tài đảng trị vì thế tôi ủng hộ 1 tổng thống mạnh mẽ và không bao giờ đầu hàng cộng sản lần 2.

1st refugee: The President of the Republic of Vietnam surrendered unconditionally to communist communists for reasons "he did not want the people to shed blood so that after he took over the south, all people had bloodshed, so that they had to return refugee "
Today I support the war because I know if the president surrenders to the communists just for avoiding the people from harming the middle-class goods, then will see their descendants forever bow. before the rogue communists, and the tyrannical dictators, so I supported a strong president and never surrendered to the communists for the second time.

第一难民:越南共和国总统无条件向共产主义共产主义者投降,理由是“不要让人民流血,以至于在接管南方之后 ,每个人都流血,以至于他们必须返回难民”
今天我支持这场战争,因为我知道,如果总统为了避免人们伤害中产阶级货物而向共产党人投降,那么他们的后代 将永远鞠躬。 在流氓共产党人和孤独的独裁者之前,我支持一位强大的总统,从未向共产主义时代投降

Last edited by saigonvietnam; 08-25-2019 at 19:11.
saigonvietnam_is_offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to saigonvietnam For This Useful Post:
tonydavidson (08-26-2019)

Page generated in 0.04460 seconds with 10 queries