Go Back   VietBF > Other News|Tin Khác > Health Care in English

Old 09-05-2020   #401
florida80
R11 Độc Cô Cầu Bại

Thanked 45,824 Times in 12,744 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 511 Post(s)
florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10
florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10

When They Realize The World Doesn’t Revolve Around Them It Can Be A Struggle
DRUG STORE, JERK, PHARMACY, USA | RIGHT | AUGUST 17, 2020
I’m a pharmacy technician at a national chain drug store. We are a little short-staffed and I am the only tech working this morning for several hours. I am doing my best to handle the line at the front counter, the line in the drive-thru, and the multiple incoming phone calls. The next tech is due to clock in shortly.

I have just finished helping the last person in the drive-thru, turned around to check that no one was at the front counter, and then picked up one of the three phone calls I had on hold at the moment. Not even a minute into the conversation, with a very nice lady who is inquiring about the shingles vaccine, I hear a woman very loudly behind me.

Customer: *Very rudely* “Umm, hello? You know you’ve got people waiting over here? There’s a line forming!”

I turn around to see the woman glaring at me over the counter and a single elderly gentleman behind her. I respond in my customer service voice.

Me: “Okay, I’ll be with you shortly. I’m on the phone with another patient.”

Customer: “Yeah, I can see that. Why don’t you just tell her no and hang up?!”

The pharmacist steps in, speaking very firmly.

Pharmacist: “Ma’am, she will be with you shortly.”

Customer: *Sarcastically* “Yeah, I got that! Where’s your hydrogen peroxide?!”

The pharmacist tells her where to find it… directly on the wall behind her. I have turned my attention back to the phone call, trying to ignore the lady, whom I can still hear complaining to the elderly man behind her that “apparently, we’re less important than the shingles.” I finish the phone call and go to the counter to finish ringing up the woman, who is also picking up her prescription. I am still in customer service mode.

Me: “Do you have a phone number for rewards?”

Customer: “Oh no, I’m never coming back here again! I only came here because you had the better price for my prescription. But I’m not coming back after this!”

Me: “Okay… have a good day.”

A few minutes after she left, the second tech came in. Apparently, as she was walking back to the pharmacy, the angry customer saw her in her uniform and confronted her, telling her that she needed to hurry up and get back to work because there was a line of people waiting! Still don’t know what line this lady imagined was there. The gentleman behind her was very nice.
florida80_is_offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2020   #402
florida80
R11 Độc Cô Cầu Bại

florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10
florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10

Falling For Tricky Wording Doesn’t Make You Self-Centered
EMPLOYEES, JERK, PHARMACY, TEXAS, USA | WORKING | AUGUST 17, 2020
I am seventeen but many think I look several years older. I am at the grocery store helping my mom when we stop by the pharmacy to pick up a prescription for her. It is less than a week before July fourth. It seems that both my mom and the pharmacist are talkative people. After he hands my mom her prescription, he calls me up.

Pharmacist: “Your mom tells me you are in school. Is it true?”

Me: “Yeah.”

Looking back, he thought she meant college.

Pharmacist: “Okay, you are clearly smart, so I have a question for you: does Europe have a fourth of July?”

Me: “I mean, the day is still July fourth, but they don’t celebrate US independence. Are you asking what day is their Independence Day?”

Pharmacist: *Looking sad* “I have asked dozens of young people this question; you are the first one to answer right. Most young people just don’t understand these types of things. They’re too self-centered.”

My mom and I decided to ignore his rude comments because he couldn’t trick me and just left.
Old 09-05-2020   #403
florida80
R11 Độc Cô Cầu Bại

Unfiltered Story #205589
PHARMACY, SINGAPORE | UNFILTERED | AUGUST 13, 2020
(I can see a customer taking Nurofen (a painkiller) off the shelf from where I was standing. Take note that Panadol (yet another pain killer) are next to each other.)

Customer walks over to me.

Customer: Where is the Panadol?

Me: *confused for a moment because she should have seen the medicine* It’s next to the Nurofen. Nevermind, I’ll show you where it is. (tries to step out of my dispensary)

Customer: Nevermind! I just wanted to tell you what I wanted to get!

Me: ???? Well, it’s next to where you got the Nurofen in case you were wondering.

Customer then wanders around the store a bit more, stopped in from of my insect repellents and said “Michael Jackson was here.”

I am officially confused.
Old 09-05-2020   #404
florida80
R11 Độc Cô Cầu Bại

Sex For Anything Besides Reproduction? How Dare You!
BIZARRE, BRAZIL, IN-LAWS, PHARMACY, RIO DE JANEIRO, RUDE & RISQUE | RELATED | AUGUST 11, 2020
I was raised in a very open household, where I was encouraged to talk about all subjects, so I don’t really get embarrassed easily. My sister-in-law, on the other hand, is bizarrely prudish, to the point that she refers to pregnancy as being in a “delicate condition.” It’s particularly weird because she’s not even religious.

We are both in our late twenties, and at the time of this story, I am being treated for a health issue which means I can’t take the pill. My husband and I are not ready for children yet, but we have slipped, so I am at a pharmacy and convenience store getting a pregnancy test and a large box of condoms. My mom is also somewhere in the store buying her own things, while I’m already at the register.

My sister-in-law enters the store, sees me and my items, turns an interesting shade of red, and makes a beeline for me. Her side of the conversation is done in an angry whisper that’s still audible to other people in line, while mine is at my normal voice tone.

Sister-In-Law: “[My Name], what are you doing?! Why are you buying this trash, and at a local family store? Don’t you care about our family reputation?”

Me: “What do you mean?”

Sister-In-Law: “You’re a married woman! People are going to think you’re cheating. And are you? What do you need this for? Married couples don’t need condoms, and a whole box is just scandalous. And if you thought you were in a delicate condition, you’d see a doctor, unless you’re trying to hide your infidelity!”

Me: “I need condoms because I like sex and so does [Husband]. I’m pretty sure a whole box of condoms make us prepared, and hopefully very lucky. And I need the test because, well, I like sex and so does [Husband]!”

I wiggle my eyebrows.

Sister-In-Law: “You’re just shameful! I’m ashamed to even know you! Would you be buying this if your mother could see you? Of course not, you—”

In one of those benevolent-universe coincidences, my mom chooses this moment to come to the register.

Mom: “Hey, [My Name], did you finish buying your stuff already? I found a box of the [different condoms] you prefer if you want to switch.”

Sister-In-Law: *Screaming* “You’re all shameful!”

As she stormed out of the store, the cashier and the couple behind me in line were dying of laughter, I had laughing tears rolling down my eyes, and my mom was just super confused. To this day, my sister-in-law barely speaks to me at family functions, which I still consider a double win!
Old 09-05-2020   #405
florida80
R11 Độc Cô Cầu Bại

Unfiltered Story #204297
PHARMACY, SINGAPORE | UNFILTERED | AUGUST 6, 2020
(Basically one of the medications that we have called ‘Zyrtec’ was repackaged to the name ‘Zyrtec-R’. As it became an over-the-counter item, the indications were listed in more detail.)

Customer: I want ‘Zyrtec’ for allergies.

Pharmacist: The tablet version?

Customer: Yes.

Pharmacist points to Zyrtec-R.

Pharmacist: It’s actually this item. It has been repackaged.

Customer: Why does it have so many uses? (Seeing that instead of just ‘allergies’, it included indications like ‘skin itch, runny nose, sneezing.’)

Pharmacist: All those are symptoms of allergies. It’s the same thing. But since it became an over-the-counter item, its company had to list its uses in more details.

Customer: I want the other one!

Pharmacist: It has been repackaged. You cannot find the old one that says “allergies” anymore. Don’t worry, they are the same thing.

Customer still looks confused. Says “never mind” and walks off.

(This kind of incident actually happens very often. There are some people who just cannot accept change!)
Old 09-05-2020   #406
florida80
R11 Độc Cô Cầu Bại

It’s Time You Flu Back To A Simpler Time
CRAZY REQUESTS, HEALTH & BODY, JERK, MARYLAND, PHARMACY, USA | RIGHT | AUGUST 5, 2020
I am standing in line at a drug store pharmacy waiting for the pharmacy tech to finish with another customer. A woman barges past the line up to the counter.

Customer: “You do free flu shots here, right?”

Tech: “I’m helping another customer at the moment, ma’am.”

Customer: “But flu shots are free here?”

Tech: *Forcing a smile* “Through your insurance, they are generally free, yes.”

Customer: “You have to have insurance?”

The tech looks at the first customer apologetically, but he nods for her to deal with the woman.

Tech: “You can still get one without insurance, ma’am, but it won’t be free.”

Customer: “You’re what’s wrong with this country. If I get sick, I’ll miss work!”

Tech: “I’m sorry, ma’am. There’s nothing I can do about that.”

Customer: “Give me my flu shot!”

Tech: “I can see how much it would cost for you, if you would like, once I’m done with this customer.”

Customer: “You give it to everyone else free! Give me my flu shot!”

Tech: “I’m sorry, ma’am. We can’t do that.”

Customer: “You just don’t want to! You want me to get fired! You’re what’s wrong with this country!”

Tech: *Giving a tight smile* “If you say so, ma’am.”

Customer: “If I get sick, I’m coming and coughing on you!”

The customer storms off as suddenly as she came and we all look at each other in shock. The customer at the counter gives the tech a sympathetic smile.

Customer #2 : “At least you’ll have had your flu shot!”
Old 09-05-2020   #407
florida80
R11 Độc Cô Cầu Bại

We Need No Further Evidence Regarding Her Sanity
BIZARRE, JERK, NEW YORK, PHARMACY, USA | HEALTHY | JULY 31, 2020
I work in a pharmacy and I get a call from an older customer.

Me: “[Pharmacy], how can I help you?”

Customer: “You gave me the wrong pills!”

Me: “I’m sorry to hear that, ma’am; did the bag have your name on it?”

Customer: “It’s my name, but the wrong pills are in the bottle!”

Me: “It’s possible we refilled one of your other prescriptions on fi—”

Customer: “No! The wrong pills are in the bottle!”

Me: “All right, can I have the number on the bottle?”

Customer: “Oh, no, you don’t! I’m not giving that to you.”

Me: “All right, can I have your name, please?”

Customer: “No! I’m on to your tricks!”

Me: “Ma’am, I need to look up your file so I can figure out what the problem is.”

Customer: “No, you don’t! I know your sly ways. You’re just going to change my file so you can cover up your mistake!”

Me: “Ma’am, I don’t have that ability. I’d like to help give you the proper medication. Can you please tell me your name?”

Customer: “No! You’re going to change the names of the medications on my chart to hide your screwup!”

Me: “Well, ma’am, can you come back to the store so I can verify the wrong pills were given?”

Customer: “No! I’m holding onto this bottle! It’s evidence!”

Me: “Ma’am, I can’t change any ‘evidence,’ since you have a printed label on the bottle. Can you tell me the name of the medication?”

Customer: “No! Do you think I’m stupid? I’m not telling you anything!”

Me: *Sigh* “Okay, ma’am, if you won’t let me see your file or the pills, and you won’t bring it back, then what would you like me to do?”

Customer: “I want you to know that you’re a horrible pharmacy. And you are a terrible person!”

Me: “Excuse me? I’m trying to help—”

Customer: “No, you are an awful person! You don’t deserve to be in business, trying to poison me with the wrong pills!”

Me: “Well, can you describe them to me? Are they white? Oval?”

Customer: “I’m not telling! You are a bad person!”

Me: “Ma’am, I would really like to help you, if you could give me some informati—”

Customer: “No, you don’t! Shame on you for trying to kill me and then hiding the evidence!”

She hung up.
Old 09-05-2020   #408
florida80
R11 Độc Cô Cầu Bại

Probably Should Have Asked Beforehand
EXTRA STUPID, PATIENTS, PENNSYLVANIA, PHARMACY, USA | HEALTHY | JULY 28, 2020
My mom works as a night pharmacist in a retail chain.

Patient: “Hi, I had surgery the other day, and I just wanted to know what I had removed.”

Mom: “You would have to call your surgeon’s office. I can’t look that up.”

Patient: “But he’s so hard to get a hold of, and everyone always says if you have a question to ask your pharmacist!”

Mom: “That’s not really how it works.”

Everyone always says she should have just said “lobotomy.”
Old 09-05-2020   #409
florida80
R11 Độc Cô Cầu Bại

Unfiltered Story #201607
FLORIDA, PHARMACY, USA | UNFILTERED | JULY 27, 2020
Working at a pharmacy store is rewarding way to help customers with their questions or assist their needs. However, it can be a big ouch for those that are just bored & very selfish simply because all they want is to feel pity for them. This is my real experience that I recently had with this elderly woman at the dental care section. When she pressed a button for assistance:
Me: “Hello, how can I help you?”
Customer: “I’m looking for the brush replacement of Philips (sonicare) company.”
Me: “We have them here.” (I point to the section where it exactly was.) “Do you know what type of Philips sonicare brush replacement you’re looking for?”
Customer: (Hands me a wrong replacement brush, I put it back.) “You’re no help at all.” (Gives me a retarded, dirty look attitude.)
Me: “Well, I’m sorry for your situation have a nice day, bye.”
Seriously, then there was no point to ask me or others for about it. Customers can be pain in the brain & a**. This person was clearly got more issues than vogue, and I’m pretty sure she never had a one positive life or to be grateful for. These bad or negative customers are not welcome and certainly gives a sick vibe to our staff & good valued customers a toothache!
Old 09-05-2020   #410
florida80
R11 Độc Cô Cầu Bại

The Only Drugs Needed Here Are For Anger Management, Part 2
EXTRA STUPID, IGNORING & INATTENTIVE, JERK, PHARMACY, USA, VIRGINIA | RIGHT | JULY 26, 2020
I work at a twenty-four-hour pharmacy, working the drive-thru. A person comes through our outer lane so I get on the phone to speak with them.

Me: “Good afternoon! Thank you for choosing [Pharmacy]; are you picking up or dropping off?”

Patient: “Picking up!”

Me: “Great! Can I get the name and date of birth?”

The patient gives me their information. I put that information in and get no results; this is not uncommon.

Me: “Okay can you spell that for me?”

The patient pauses and then does so.

Me: “Okay, I’m not seeing anything ready for you.”

Patient: “I JUST CALLED AND YOU SAID YOU HAD IT!”

Me: “Well, let me check our system.”

This isn’t uncommon, as people will sometimes call the wrong store. I check our computers — nothing.

Me: “Ma’am, I’m sorry, but I’m not seeing you in our system.”

Patient: “IT’S [DRUG]! YOU ALL SAID YOU HAD IT!”

She’s shouting so loud the entire pharmacy can hear her from outside.

Me: “Ma’am, I’m not seeing you in our system; we have not received anything at any of our stores…”

Patient: “WHATEVER! JUST TRANSFER IT TO THE STORE AT [SHOPPING CENTER]!”

Me: *Pause* “Ma’am, we don’t have a store at [Shopping Center].”

Patient: “What?”

Me: “[Shopping Center] has a [Competitor #1 ] and a [Competitor #2].”

Patient: “Then where am I right now?”

Me: “[Pharmacy].”

Patient: “Oh. I’m at the wrong store, then.”

Related:
The Only Drugs Needed Here Are For Anger Management
Old 09-05-2020   #411
florida80
R11 Độc Cô Cầu Bại

Unfiltered Story #201569
PHARMACY, UK, WALES | UNFILTERED | JULY 26, 2020
A couple of months previously to this I’d fractured my ankle and as a result was wearing a huge black boot to protect it and help it heal. A customer calls to say she’s not had her husbands medication and I realised that I had thought it was Monday, when it was Tuesday (I had a day off) and not sent it out. She calls at ten to six and lives in a village twenty minutes away. My pharmacist for the day is already in his coat and half way out the door

Me: I’m really sorry, it got missed on the delivery list today. I can send it out tomorrow.
Customer: I need it. This isn’t good enough. Things have been going down hill since [old pharmacist who was fired two months ago] left. I can come and get it, why can’t I come and get it.
Me: I’m sorry but we close at six.
Customer: Then wait, [old pharmacist] would’ve waited.
Me: I’m very sorry but our pharmacist can’t wait, he lives in [city two hours away] and needs to leave immediately.

At this point I haven’t even asked if he’ll stay. He always moves his car to a spot outside the shop, spends all day obsessing about getting a spot outside the shop so he can make a quick getaway. I don’t need to ask.

Customer: [old pharmacist] would’ve stayed open. Customer: This is a man with a heart condition, this medication is very important.
Me: I’m very sorry. I will send it out tomorrow.
Customer: Why can’t you drive it to me? Or wait for it.
Me: I;m sorry but I don’t drive and my bus leaves just after six. It’s the only one for another hour or I would. But I need a pharmacist here.
Customer: [old pharmacist] would’ve waited. this never happened when [old dispenser whose job I took when she left] did it.
Me: I really am very sorry but there is nothing more I can do. I will send it out tomorrow.
Customer: You better or you’ll be walking here with it.

I look down at my boot and almost tell her that I won’t be walking anywhere for a while. Instead I apologise again and hang up. The next day I send the tray out. The day after I find out that I’m the talk of the village, as she’s complained to all her neighbours about how bad things are at my pharmacy since the old pharmacist left.
Old 09-05-2020   #412
florida80
R11 Độc Cô Cầu Bại

Unfiltered Story #201557
PHARMACY, UK, WALES | UNFILTERED | JULY 25, 2020
Our pharmacy is located across the road from the town’s main bus stop. We have one particular customer who is pretty entitled. She’s sometimes in a mobility scooter, or on crutches but she’s not really disabled. She has her medication weekly, either delivered or she picks it up herself. She calls to say she’s going to the dentist and she’ll come and pick her medication up on the way through. My pharmacist has already said we can’t come out and give her the medication on the bus. She calls again.

Customer: I’m just passing [village close by].
Me: Okay, your script is ready for you.
Customer: Can someone bring it out to me on the bus.
Me: Sorry, we’re really busy today, no one can come out. We can’t leave the shop.
Customer: Not for a second.
Me: Sorry, the shop is full.
Customer: okay, I’ll ask the bus driver.

I say okay, and goodbye and we hang up. Thirty seconds she calls back and speaks to my pharmacist again. The bus driver has told her he’s running behind and can’t get her prescription for her. I’m not surprised and go back to work.

Around three pm we get another call. It’s the customer again, and she’s on her way back from the dentist.

Customer: Can someone bring it out to me?
Me: Sorry, we’re really busy still.
Customer: Oh…*silence*. I’ll be in tomorrow then.
Me: Okay! we’ll see you tomorrow [name]!

She comes in the next day in her scooter and the rest of the staff tell me to deal with her. They’re always surprised when she doesn’t ask me any questions or only has me get her a couple of things. I think she’s finally realised I’m not the soft touch my predecessor was, and won’t bow down to her demands.
Old 09-05-2020   #413
florida80
R11 Độc Cô Cầu Bại

Time To Change Your Name And Move To Siberia
AUSTRALIA, EMPLOYEES, FUNNY, LANGUAGE & WORDS, NON-DIALOGUE, PHARMACY, REVOLTING, TASMANIA | WORKING | JULY 24, 2020
Today at work, I was tidying up a basket of junk that was under my desk and I found a large, black paper number two that had been nicely cut out for an old display and not thrown away afterward.

I held it up to show my coworker and said, “I found a number two in my basket! Wait…”

Definitely gotta find a new job now. Can never go back there again. Nope. Definitely not.
Old 09-05-2020   #414
florida80
R11 Độc Cô Cầu Bại

Unfiltered Story #201397
NEW HAMPSHIRE, PHARMACY, USA | UNFILTERED | JULY 24, 2020
The phone rings. I answer.
Me: Thank you for calling [pharmacy], how may I help you?
Patient: Who am I speaking to?
Me: You’re speaking to [name], one of the technicians.
Patient: [vaguely similar female name]?
Me: [name].
Patient: [vaguely similar female name]?
Me: Not quite. The Irish male name, not the English female name.
Patient: I’m not understanding.
Me: Don’t worry about it sir. How can I help you today?
Patient: You can’t. I’ll call back when I can talk to somebody with some sense in their head! *click*
Me: (putting the phone down) What the hell?
Pharmacist: What just happened?
Me: I’m not quite sure. He had trouble with my name and then accused me of having no sense in my head and hung up on me when I said not to worry about it and asked what I could do for him.
Old 09-05-2020   #415
florida80
R11 Độc Cô Cầu Bại

People Are Waiting Longer And Longer To Have Kids
EXTRA STUPID, HOSPITAL, NURSES, PHARMACY, USA | HEALTHY | JULY 23, 2020
My dad is a clinical pharmacist before retirement. One hospital he works in for about thirty years has some nurses that are clearly in need of some extra training. The pharmacists can see the entire profile for the patient, including medications currently prescribed, what they are in the hospital for at the moment, etc.

Dad receives a prescription marked “urgent” that does not correlate with the patient’s diagnosis, and he immediately calls the nurse.

Dad: “Hi, this is [Dad] from the pharmacy. I am unable to fill the script you just sent me. Please double-check and resend it.”

Nurse: “Um, no. I sent it to you; you fill it. Do your d*** job!”

Dad: “Not happening. Have the doctor call me immediately if you won’t comply.”

Nurse: “What the f***?! How dare you insinuate I can’t do my job?!”

Dad: “Because you just requested a drug to induce labor for an eighty-five-year-old patient here for a heart attack. I’m not going to kill her.”

My dad hung up and dialed the doctor directly to get it handled.

Luckily, it was something my dad could start on while waiting on the doctor to send the CORRECT prescription and had already done so based on the semi-close names of the drugs, and the lady was okay. Unluckily, the nurse reported my dad for “unprofessionalism” and he had a long investigation started. The nurse didn’t last long.
Old 09-05-2020   #416
florida80
R11 Độc Cô Cầu Bại

Unfiltered Story #200749
MEXICO, PHARMACY | UNFILTERED | JULY 17, 2020
(I’m on a fairly known pharmacy chain in Mexico which also has a doctor’s office attached. This particular doctor tends to have at least some patients waiting during the day because he has some fame in our town, so I sit in the waiting room. Almost immediately, the door opens and an older man and his wive are yelling at the doctor)

Man: (Irate) No! I will not tolerate that you disrespect my wife like that!

Doctor: Sir, calm down. I didn’t disrespect your wife.

Wife: Yes you did!

Doctor: No, it’s just the rules, and it says so in the waiting room: only the person getting the consultation can enter.

Man: I don’t care! You were disrespectful! How about if I disrespected you, eh? Like this? (He proceeds to take the doctor’s booklet where he writes prescriptions). Eh? How do you like that?!

(At this point, a middle-aged woman sitting next to this big and burly young man playing a portable videogame speaks up)

Woman: Sir, please, can you calm down? It’s the rules of the business.

Man: You stay out of this, b****!

(When hearing this, the young man sitting next to her stands up. While he was sitting he looked pretty calm and like he didn’t care about the world outside his game, but right now he looks downright scary)

Young Man: YOU WATCH YOUR TONGE WHEN SPEAKING TO MY MOM, D*****BAG!

(The man and his wife go pale and get out of there. But they still take the doctor’s booklet with them)

Woman: Wow, sorry about that.

Doctor: Well, at least there’s plenty of people here to help out in case they try to follow with their threats to sue me.

(He goes to the main desk of the pharmacy and asks for another booklet. In the meanwhile, the woman’s son has gone back to his videogame, looking just as calm as before. I didn’t expect to see such a scene when I just went to get the doc look at mysore throat!)
Old 09-05-2020   #417
florida80
R11 Độc Cô Cầu Bại

You’re Denying His Right To Be A Basket-case
BAD BEHAVIOR, CURRENT EVENTS, PHARMACY, THE NETHERLANDS | RIGHT | JULY 11, 2020
I have to clean every shopping basket the customers use. It’s mandatory to use a shopping basket because it’s a method to check how many customers are in the store. I’m cleaning baskets when a man comes in.

Me: “Excuse me, sir, please take one basket when you enter the store.”

Customer: “I don’t want to do that.”

Me: “Sir, unfortunately, it’s mandatory. If you refuse to bring a basket, I can’t allow you in the store.”

As I’m saying this, the man comes really close, which is also not allowed.

Customer: “I don’t want to do that!”

Me: “Sir, if you don’t keep your distance and don’t take one basket, I cannot allow you in the store.”

The customer refuses to listen and comes even closer when he says:

Customer: “I hate these new rules; they can’t make me keep my distance!”

A few other customers saw it happen and stepped in. The man eventually walked out without buying anything. If the customers hadn’t helped, I would’ve brought my manager into this, but fortunately, it wasn’t necessary.
Old 09-05-2020   #418
florida80
R11 Độc Cô Cầu Bại

Dressed Up For Your Non-Birthday
GOLDEN YEARS, PHARMACY, USA | RIGHT | JULY 9, 2020
An old gentleman with a walker comes up to me.

Old Gentleman: “Is it your birthday?”

Me: “Um… no? Mine was in the spring.”

Old Gentleman: “Oh. The last two ladies I talked to in the photo department, it was their birthday.”

Me: “Nice timing!”

Later, after I punch out and head for the door, he asks where to find a specific candy he likes. I lead him to it.

Me: “So, all jazzed up. What’s the occasion?”

He has on a dark suit and a tie.

Old Gentleman: “Well, today I went to the doctor, then I got a haircut, and now I’m here at [Store] on my way home.”

Me: *Confused* “A suit, to get your haircut?”

Old Gentleman: “No, the doctor’s office, for the nurses!” *Sly wink*

Very sweet customer!
Old 09-05-2020   #419
florida80
R11 Độc Cô Cầu Bại

Will Tell You Until You’re Black And White In The Face
AUSTRALIA, EXTRA STUPID, PHARMACY | RIGHT | JULY 6, 2020
Customer: “I need some vitamins but I can’t remember the name.”

Me: “Okay, do you know what colour the packaging is?”

Customer: “Yes, the label was black and white.”

None of the vitamins we sell come in black and white bottles. I spend quite a while showing him what we do have, but he’s adamant the ones he wants are in a black and white bottle.

Customer: “Look, I’ve got a picture in the car; let me go get it.”

The customer returned with the picture. It was printed in black and white. We did have the product after all; it comes in a blue bottle.
Old 09-05-2020   #420
florida80
R11 Độc Cô Cầu Bại

Unfiltered Story #199915
ALABAMA, PHARMACY, USA | UNFILTERED | JULY 5, 2020
(I was working the drive thru in a chain retail Pharmacy alone. There are two lanes, and I as fairly as possible switch and juggle between the lanes when their are multiple cars. After finishing one car in lane one I juggle back to lane two, who was next, as a woman riding in a taxi comes to lane one.)

Me: *to lady in lane one* Just a second please ma’am. *proceeds to close the window and address lane two*
Woman: Ma’am I’m in a cab!
Me: *holds up one finger to ask for a second as I’m entering lane two’s information*
Woman: *practically wailing* Ma’am I’m in a cab! Ma’am I’m in a CAB! MA’AM I’m in a CAB!
Me: *finishes lane two and reopen the window* How may I help you ma’am?
Woman: You should take care of people in a cab first! *tosses her stuff at me and drives off before I can get any relevant information, such as pick up time, for her prescription.*

User Tag List

Facebook Comments

iPad Tablet Menu

HOME

Breaking News

Society News

VietOversea

World News

Business News

Other News

History

Car News

Computer News

Game News

USA News

Mobile News

Music News

Movies News

Sport News

ZONE 1

ZONE 2

Phim Bộ

Phim Lẻ

Ca Nhạc

Thơ Ca

Help Me

Sport Live

Stranger Stories

Comedy Stories

Cooking Chat

Nice Pictures

Fashion

School

Travelling

Funny Videos

NEWS 24h

HOT 3 Days

NEWS 3 Days

HOT 7 Days

NEWS 7 Days

HOT 30 Days

NEWS 30 Days

Member News

Tin Sôi Nổi Nhất 24h Qua

Tin Sôi Nổi Nhất 3 Ngày Qua

Tin Sôi Nổi Nhất 7 Ngày Qua

Tin Sôi Nổi Nhất 14 Ngày Qua

Tin Sôi Nổi Nhất 30 Ngày Qua
Diễn Đàn Người Việt Hải Ngoại. Tự do ngôn luận, an toàn và uy tín. V́ một tương lai tươi đẹp cho các thế hệ Việt Nam hăy ghé thăm chúng tôi, hăy tâm sự với chúng tôi mỗi ngày, mỗi giờ và mỗi giây phút có thể. VietBF.Com Xin cám ơn các bạn, chúc tất cả các bạn vui vẻ và gặp nhiều may mắn.
Welcome to Vietnamese American Community, Vietnamese European, Canadian, Australian Forum, Vietnamese Overseas Forum. Freedom of speech, safety and prestige. For a beautiful future for Vietnamese generations, please visit us, talk to us every day, every hour and every moment possible. VietBF.Com Thank you all and good luck.