Page 1 of 5 1 2345

Old 09-27-2011   #1
saigon75
R10 Vô Địch Thiên Hạ

Thanked 4,892 Times in 1,268 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
saigon75 Reputation Uy Tín Level 2saigon75 Reputation Uy Tín Level 2saigon75 Reputation Uy Tín Level 2saigon75 Reputation Uy Tín Level 2saigon75 Reputation Uy Tín Level 2saigon75 Reputation Uy Tín Level 2
Default Paris By Night 104 Review

PARIS BY NIGHT 104 "BEGINNINGS"
Releasing December 16, 2011

1/ Như Quỳnh, Minh Tuyết, Tóc Tiên, Kỳ Phương Uyên: Gọi tên mỗi ngày (Vơ Hoài Phúc)
2/ Lưu Bích: T́nh tuyệt diệu (nhạc ngoại)
3/ Trịnh Lam, Diễm Sương: Măi một mối t́nh đầu
4/ Ánh Minh: Bắt đầu một kết thúc
5/ Khánh Hà, Elvis Phương: Liên khúc nhạc pháp
6/ Hạ Vy, Duy Trường: Chuyến đ̣ không em
7/ Bằng Kiều, Lam Anh: Nơi t́nh yêu bắt đầu
8/ Tú Quyên: Vai chính vai phụ; Như Loan: Quên đi hạnh phúc ban đầu
9/ Hương Lan, Hương Thủy: Vọng cổ Thiêng liêng t́nh mẹ
10/ Trần Thái Ḥa: Mười năm yêu em (Trầm Tử Thiêng)
11/ Nguyễn Hưng: Thuở ban đầu (Phạm Đ́nh Chương)
12/ Don Hồ: Giấc mơ tuổi hai mươi (Hà Quang Minh) & Ngọc Liên: Về lại phố xưa (Phú Quang)
13/ Như Quỳnh, Mạnh Quỳnh: LK Phượng buồn - Kỉ niệm nào buồn
14/ Hài kịch: Chí Tài, Việt Hương, Thúy Nga, Hoài Tâm, Bằng Kiều
15/ Khang Việt: Lần đầu cũng là lần cuối
16/ Quỳnh Vi: Cho tôi lại từ đầu (Trần Quang Lộc); Khánh Ly & Nguyễn Ngọc Ngạn: Về đây nghe em (Trần Quang Lộc)
17/ Nguyên Lê, Quỳnh Dung: Phút đầu tiên (Hoàng Thi Thơ)
18/ Ngọc Hạ: Trăng mơ bên suối
19/ Lương Tùng Quang, Kỳ Phương Uyên : Hỏi người hỏi t́nh (Hoài An)
20/ Quang Lê, Mai Thiên Vân: Ngày xưa anh nói
21/ Hương Giang: Đừng bỏ em một ḿnh (Phạm Duy); Ngọc Anh: Nếu một mai em sẽ qua đời (Phạm Duy)
22/ Minh Tuyết: Giới hạn cuối - DANCE (Phúc Trường)
23/ Ư Lan: Như chưa bắt đầu (Đức Trí)
24/ Thế Sơn, Thanh Hà: T́nh đầu t́nh cuối (Trần Thiện Thanh)
25/ Mai Tiến Dũng, Tóc Tiên (Ending): Angel (Hoài An)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

1/ Như Quỳnh, Minh Tuyết, Tóc Tiên, Kỳ Phương Uyên: Gọi tên Ngày Mới (Vơ Hoài Phúc)

- This is a new song from Vơ Hoài Phúc, very upbeat. To start off this song is Tóc Tiên and Kỳ Phương Uyên (both wearing a sparkle outfit) being lowered from the top of the stage. Second half of the song ,we see Minh Tuyết (Wearing a pink dress) enters the stage from the right stare in the back, then Như Quỳnh (wearing a red dress) from left. After that Tóc Tiên and Kỳ Phương Uyên joines the two to finish the song.

2/ Lưu Bích: T́nh tuyệt diệu (Nhạc Ngoại Lời Việt Lữ Liên)

- This is a song that Lưu Bích debut song on Paris By Night number 8 i believe if i am wrong you can correct me. As you watch her performance you can see in the background they are playing her performance from PBN 8. Of course this song has been remixed to a more rock type. Lưu Bích is wearing a sexy silver sparkle outfit. She than thanks the audiance after her song.

3/ Trịnh Lam, Diễm Sương: Măi một mối t́nh đầu (Tùng Châu)

- This is a new song from Tùng Châu written for the show. We see Trịnh Lam and Diễn Sương entering the stage like the typical ballad songs like other singers. This is one of my favorite song out of the show.

4/ Ánh Minh: Bắt đầu một kết thúc

- First of all, i would like to welcome Ánh Minh to Paris By Night and hopefully she will stay with us. Her first performance reminded me of a combination of Take Control and T́nh Yêu Tuyệt Vời. Wearing a blue dress dancing with the dancers in a hip and young style. She also got a new song from Phúc Trường. All Ánh Minh fans won't be disappointed with her number, because i know i liked it.

5/ Khánh Hà, Elvis Phương: Liên khúc nhạc pháp

- I had to leave therefore i didn't analyze this number very thoroughly enough to give a review. I apologize to Khánh Hà and Elvis Phương fans.

6/ Hạ Vy, Duy Trường: Chuyến đ̣ không em

- Before the show started i was anticipating alot and was excited too sê what my favorite singers will do in the show. Duy Trường is one of them, i always love his voice because i can actually feel emotions when he is singing. He today sings with Hạ Vy which i was unexpectedly to see to duet with him. Their performance turned out very well brought out. Chuyến Đ̣ Không Em is one of my favorite songs and i'm glad they gave it to DT and HV to perform it.

7/ Bằng Kiều, Lam Anh: Nơi t́nh yêu bắt đầu

- As soon as they introduced Bằng Kiều and Lam Anh, my facial expression was o.O they're singing together? I wonder how this will go and Thúy Nga always has something to prove me wrong, which is a good thing. Because i would always be like "Oh they can't do this or that" But Lam Anh and Bằng Kiều should be the next top duet, i'm sorry Minh Tuyết but you guys have to rest up. Its pretty boring and tiring of PBN keeps paring MT and BK up all the time. Back to LA and BK, their voices are strong together, và lúc hát bè is tuyệt vời. You can see that they are singing will all their hearts so that they can sing the song well so it can be a hit. Bằng Kiều and Lam Anh fans, ya'll won't be disappointed.

8/ Tú Quyên: Vai chính vai phụ; Như Loan: Quên đi hạnh phúc ban đầu

- Vai Chính Vau Phụ is a new song from Hoài An, who had an interview before introducing this number. He talks about the main point on why he wrote this song. This song is a upbeat ballad to me, not too upbeat not too ballad. Of course its a dance number and all the young kiddos will like it. Follow by is Như Loan with a Vơ Hoài Phúc song in a very upbeat song, wearing red expressing the lyrics in her dance, Như Loan and Tú Quyên were very hott in this taping, no disappointment here.

9/ Hương Lan, Hương Thủy: Vọng cổ Thiêng liêng t́nh mẹ

- Take out your tissues everyone as this number will get you to tear up. I rarely pay attention to vọng cổ but this one got to me deeply because i went to this taping with my parents. It made me realize that my mom is my everything. Weather you gripe about her to your friends, she just care about you and wants the best out of you. Hương Lan and Hương Thủy always perform well in a vọng cổ number.
10/ Trần Thái Ḥa: Mười năm yêu em (Trầm Tử Thiêng)

- Finally the first nhạc thíng pḥng since the show has started. I've always loved Trần Thái Ḥa's performance, and this number i had mutual feeling. 10 Năm Yêu Em is also another favorite of mine since i was small. A platform is now wheeled to the stage so the stage looks different. Trần Thái Ḥa comes out in a suit and gave us his all.

11/ Nguyễn Hưng: Thuở ban đầu (Phạm Đ́nh Chương)

- I bet everyone is mutual with me that you all had a crush on Nguyễn Hưng when you were little, don't lie. I'm just kidding, i know i did. This classic song was brought to us in a dance ganre with Nguyễn Hưng and dancers.

12/ Don Hồ: Giấc mơ tuổi hai mươi (Hà Quang Minh) & Ngọc Liên: Về lại phố xưa (Phú Quang)

- I was so excited to see what Don Hồ and Ngọc Liên would sing in this show. And let me tell you, i was excited, over excited actually hehe. First off Don Hồ came out with a winter outfit and deliver is a great song by Hà Quang Minh. Follow by Ngọc Liên in a beautiful blue dress with a favorite song of mine by Phú Quang. Don Hồ than joins Ngọc Liên back on stage for a liittle funny segment for us, it was rather cute. A number that you'll enjoy and relax to.

13/ Như Quỳnh, Mạnh Quỳnh: LK Phượng buồn - Kỉ niệm nào buồn

- Thùy Nga never fails to please me, i fell in love with Mạnh Quỳnh and Như Quỳnh duet since Nối Lại T́nh Xưa, this time they come back to sing a Thanh Sơn medley (If i'm wrong you can correct me) Mạnh Quưnh is in his typical suit outfit. Như Quỳnh with a flowery áo dài. Great number, you'll love this one also.

14/ Hài kịch: Chí Tài, Việt Hương, Thúy Nga, Hoài Tâm, Bằng Kiều

- Kịch này coi sẽ thiệt là đaooooooooo bụng, this kịch is twice as funny as the one in 103 but nothing can replace the 103 kịch. You will laugh untill you cry. I won't say the story here because i want you all to enjoy it when the DVD comes out.

15/ Khang Việt: Lần đầu cũng là lần cuối

- I have seen that many of you already didn't like the fact that Khang Việt will be in this show, but his performance will probably make you all think again. For a singer from Viet Nam, he has a great voice, not like the so so that they have in VN. Khang Việt is different, he is so different from his sister Hồng Ngọc. Phong cách biểu diễn rất t́nh cảm, rất hay. I hope Khang Việt will appear again. My first thought about him was "Oh he's going to sing nhạc trẻ" But i was wrong, he was able to carry out such great Lê Minh Bằng song.

16/ Quỳnh Vi: Cho tôi lại từ đầu (Trần Quang Lộc); Khánh Ly & Nguyễn Ngọc Ngạn: Về đây nghe em (Trần Quang Lộc)

- Its been awhile that Quỳnh Vi sang a somewhat thính phong music and i'm glad she did in this show, we all heard this song millions of time from other singers. But for whatever reason you feel relaxed when Quỳnh Vi delivers it. She is wearing a white áo dài and is also dancing. Follow by is cô Khánh Ly comes out and sings Về Đay Nghe Em, after the first line our very own Nguyễn Ngọc Ngạn joins her as they duet with each other. After this number they also had a little funny segment for us to enjoy.

17/ Nguyên Lê, Quỳnh Dung: Phút đầu tiên (Hoàng Thi Thơ)

- Finally Nguyên Lê gets to appear onstage Paris By Night, i have been waiting for this day. I had to leave during this performance but i peaked in to hear the song. And this song sounded amazing, so i'm sorry that i can't fully elaborate much on this number.

18/ Ngọc Hạ: Trăng mơ bên suối

- It took me till today to finally like Ngọc Hạ because i was always scared of her numbers. I was young and didn't know what ca trù was untill now. Trăng Mờ Bên Suối was nicely delivered by Ngọc Hạ on this day.

19/ Lương Tùng Quang, Kỳ Phương Uyên : Hỏi người hỏi t́nh (Hoài An)

- Thúy Nga again gives us a new duet, in a dancing number Lương Tùng Quang and Kỳ Phương Uyên with (yet again another new song) from Hoài An. This number reminded me of T́nh Chết Theo Mùa Đông that LTQ did with HLT. This performance made me move alot because i just couldn't sit still. I bet you would just stand up and dance with them also. I really liked LTQ's outfit. Half long half short, looks ngầu. Kỳ Phương Uyên had on a very sexy outfit.

20/ Quang Lê, Mai Thiên Vân: Ngày xưa anh nói

-How did i know that they were going to sing together in this show? Because they are such a hot duet as of right now. They come back to gives is another great song. Quang Lê in the simple suit he always wears, Mai Thiên Vân in an áo dài. This song is also one of my favorites growing up, i really liked it. After the song, Mai Thiên Vân reviled that her dad came to see the show.

21/ Hương Giang: Đừng bỏ em một ḿnh (Phạm Duy); Ngọc Anh: Nếu một mai em sẽ qua đời (Phạm Duy)

- Another one of my favorite number from the show. They had a sand artist to give us the vivid detail to the song that Hương Giang and Ngọc Anh performed. Hương Giang and Ngọc Anh never fails to please me therefore i enjoyed this performance alot. Hương Giang started the number with an áo dài and Ngọc Anh follow with a formal dress. Emtional performance i can say, i teared up listening to the lyrics, made me sad actually.

22/ Minh Tuyết: Giới hạn cuối - DANCE (Phúc Trường)

- Minh Tuyết fans that have been wanting a dance number from here, here it is ya'll! Another ABDC cru Instant Noodle Cru joins Thúy Nga this time to team up with Minh Tuyết to a new Phúc Trường song Giới Hạn Cuồi. A very fun song, with MT wearing a black outfit, all of MT fans won't disappoint after seeing this number,

23/ Ư Lan: Như chưa bắt đầu (Đức Trí)

- At this moment i am very irritated by the audience behavior, as soon as Ư Lan was being introduced, a bunch load of people left the theatre. Ư Lan deserves so much than that. Back to her, she than delivers a song that i have heard before my Hồ Ngôc Hà but in a super jazzy feeling to it, i like it very much. Something new and different from Ư Lan, a beginning of a new Ư Lan perhaps? Hehe just kidding, i enjoyed this performance very much.

24/ Thế Sơn, Thanh Hà: T́nh đầu t́nh cuối (Trần Thiện Thanh)

- I love how Thúy Nga has been singing Trần Thiện Thanh's music lately. Anh Không Chết Đau Anh is correct, his music is still living like his soul. Today Thanh Hà and Thế Sơn will give us an awesome performance from yet another song we all love which is T́nh Đầu T́nh Cuối. Their wardrobe is simply beautiful that i will let ya'll wait to see it when the DVD comes out.

25/ Mai Tiến Dũng, Tóc Tiên (Ending): Angel (Hoài An)

-Lastly the closing number and the singer i have been waiting for since the show started, something about Tóc Tiên makes me like her a lot not just as a singer but as a person, she's such a sweetheart and i think that what makes fan like her alot. Her and Mai Tiến Dũng today ends the show with another new Hoái An song, this number will kind of remind you of Dương Triệu Vũ and Lam Anh's performance on PBN 98. MTD starts the show off then we see a platform with "Someone i wonder who" on it. Tóc Tiên enters to the front stage to finish the song as well as the show.

nguon thuyngaforum
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1111111.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	127.4 KB
ID:	343068   Click image for larger version

Name:	222222.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	124.5 KB
ID:	343069   Click image for larger version

Name:	PBN104-cover.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	189.6 KB
ID:	343070  

Last edited by saigon75; 12-16-2011 at 20:51.
saigon75_is_offline  
Old 09-27-2011   #2
saigon75
R10 Vô Địch Thiên Hạ

saigon75 Reputation Uy Tín Level 2saigon75 Reputation Uy Tín Level 2saigon75 Reputation Uy Tín Level 2saigon75 Reputation Uy Tín Level 2saigon75 Reputation Uy Tín Level 2saigon75 Reputation Uy Tín Level 2

Một số h́nh ảnh ghi nhận tại buổi thâu h́nh Paris By Night 104 tại rạp Planet Hollywood, Las Vegas, với hơn 12 ngàn khán giả tham dự đến từ khắp nơi trên thế giới.

Như Quỳnh, Minh Tuyết, Tóc Tiên, Kỳ Phương Uyên hát mở màn

Như Loan và Quang Lê trả lời phỏng vấn

Bằng Kiều, Minh Tuyết

Mai Tiến Dũng Và Tóc Tiên trong “Angel”

Một vũ khúc

Ông Tô Văn Lai (b́a phải)

Lam Anh

Hương Giang
saigon75_is_offline  
Old 09-28-2011   #3
florida80
R11 Độc Cô Cầu Bại

Thanked 45,854 Times in 12,759 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 511 Post(s)
florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10
florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10

when it is release?? Thank
florida80_is_offline  
Old 10-06-2011   #4
saigon75
R10 Vô Địch Thiên Hạ

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida80 View Post
when it is release?? Thank
Tháng 11 sẽ phát hành vào dịp lễ tạ ơn.
saigon75_is_offline  
Old 10-06-2011   #5
saigon75
R10 Vô Địch Thiên Hạ

Thuynga VietFaceTV's phỏng vấn Tô Ngọc Thủy về PBN 104 và ngày phát hành

In an exclusive interview on Vietface TV, Marie To, executive producer of Thuy Nga productions, expresses her most sincere gratitude for the overwhelming audience support in the taping of Paris By Night 104 in Las Vegas over the Labor Day weekend.

saigon75_is_offline  
Old 10-09-2011   #6
demkyniem2005
R2 Kiếm Khách

demkyniem2005 Reputation Uy Tín Level 1

cho minh xin paris 104 voi cam on nhieu minh_tung999@yahoo.de
demkyniem2005_is_offline  
Old 10-10-2011   #7
chaubathong75
R3 Hảo Kiếm Khách

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
chaubathong75 Reputation Uy Tín Level 1chaubathong75 Reputation Uy Tín Level 1

Chỉ ḷng ṿng mấy bộ mặt ca sỹ này thôi !
chaubathong75_is_offline  
Old 10-13-2011   #8
banhbo
R2 Kiếm Khách

banhbo Reputation Uy Tín Level 1

Ban cho minh xin mot ve,cam on ban nhieu
phamngoc@gmx.de
banhbo_is_offline  
Old 10-20-2011   #9
tuito
R5 Cao Thủ Thượng Thừa

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
tuito Reputation Uy Tín Level 4tuito Reputation Uy Tín Level 4tuito Reputation Uy Tín Level 4tuito Reputation Uy Tín Level 4tuito Reputation Uy Tín Level 4tuito Reputation Uy Tín Level 4tuito Reputation Uy Tín Level 4tuito Reputation Uy Tín Level 4tuito Reputation Uy Tín Level 4tuito Reputation Uy Tín Level 4tuito Reputation Uy Tín Level 4tuito Reputation Uy Tín Level 4tuito Reputation Uy Tín Level 4tuito Reputation Uy Tín Level 4tuito Reputation Uy Tín Level 4

Ban cho minh xin 1 ve ,Cam on nhieu
baolam521@yahoo.fr
tuito_is_offline  
Old 10-20-2011   #10
michaelquan
R1 Thường Dân

michaelquan Reputation Uy Tín Level 1

Ban cho minh xin links 104 .cam on ban nhieu
michaelquan_is_offline  
Old 10-20-2011   #11
heomay
Banned

heomay Reputation Uy Tín Level 1

bao gio` phat' ha`nh 104 ho*? ba.n..??
heomay_is_offline  
Old 10-20-2011   #12
demkyniem2005
R2 Kiếm Khách

demkyniem2005 Reputation Uy Tín Level 1

bao gio chieu cho minh xin coi voi cam on nhieu minh_tung999@yahoo.de
demkyniem2005_is_offline  
Old 10-21-2011   #13
dothai
R2 Kiếm Khách

dothai Reputation Uy Tín Level 1

khunglong62@yahoo.ca
thanh that cam on
dothai_is_offline  
Old 10-21-2011   #14
TUMAU
R3 Hảo Kiếm Khách

TUMAU Reputation Uy Tín Level 1
Dve Resize

Dang ky truoc mot ve ...Cam on truoc TUMAU...
PS chung nao co ASIA ?
TUMAU_is_offline  
Old 10-21-2011   #15
lanthilan
R3 Hảo Kiếm Khách

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
lanthilan Reputation Uy Tín Level 1lanthilan Reputation Uy Tín Level 1

cho minh xin mot phieu Files Megaupload, thanks!
souptinhyeu@hotmail.com
lanthilan_is_offline  
Old 10-21-2011   #16
stenlam
R5 Cao Thủ Thượng Thừa

Quoted: 226 Post(s)
stenlam Reputation Uy Tín Level 4stenlam Reputation Uy Tín Level 4stenlam Reputation Uy Tín Level 4stenlam Reputation Uy Tín Level 4stenlam Reputation Uy Tín Level 4stenlam Reputation Uy Tín Level 4stenlam Reputation Uy Tín Level 4stenlam Reputation Uy Tín Level 4stenlam Reputation Uy Tín Level 4stenlam Reputation Uy Tín Level 4stenlam Reputation Uy Tín Level 4stenlam Reputation Uy Tín Level 4stenlam Reputation Uy Tín Level 4

Rat cam on ban
lamgioi@gmail.com
stenlam_is_offline  
Old 10-21-2011   #17
phatthanh
R4 Cao Thủ Vơ Lâm

phatthanh Reputation Uy Tín Level 1

Cho minh dang ky mot ve,
Cam on ban nhieu !!
tphat@web.de
phatthanh_is_offline  
Old 10-21-2011   #18
thanhswiss
R2 Kiếm Khách

thanhswiss Reputation Uy Tín Level 1

cho minh xin 1 ve nha file mega dvd5 thanhswiss2004@yahoo.de Cam on ban nhieu
thanhswiss_is_offline  
Old 10-22-2011   #19
thktvu
R2 Kiếm Khách

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
thktvu Reputation Uy Tín Level 1

Ban cho minh xin mot ve,duoc Mega thi tot.cam on ban nhieu
thktvu@gmail.com
thktvu_is_offline  
Old 10-22-2011   #20
luckieboii
R1 Thường Dân

luckieboii Reputation Uy Tín Level 1

cho minh mot ve lam on
tuand1131@yahoo.com
thank you
luckieboii_is_offline  

Page 1 of 5 1 2345
User Tag List

Facebook Comments

Phim Bộ Sốt Nhất 1 Tháng qua

Phim Bộ Sốt Nhất 2 Tháng qua

Phim Bộ Sốt Nhất 3 Tháng qua

Phim Bộ Sốt Nhất 6 Tháng qua

Phim Bộ Sốt Nhất 1 Năm qua
iPad Tablet Menu

HOME

Breaking News

Society News

VietOversea

World News

Business News

Other News

History

Car News

Computer News

Game News

USA News

Mobile News

Music News

Movies News

Sport News

ZONE 1

ZONE 2

Phim Bộ

Phim Lẻ

Ca Nhạc

Thơ Ca

Help Me

Sport Live

Stranger Stories

Comedy Stories

Cooking Chat

Nice Pictures

Fashion

School

Travelling

Funny Videos

NEWS 24h

HOT 3 Days

NEWS 3 Days

HOT 7 Days

NEWS 7 Days

HOT 30 Days

NEWS 30 Days

Member News
Diễn Đàn Người Việt Hải Ngoại. Tự do ngôn luận, an toàn và uy tín. V́ một tương lai tươi đẹp cho các thế hệ Việt Nam hăy ghé thăm chúng tôi, hăy tâm sự với chúng tôi mỗi ngày, mỗi giờ và mỗi giây phút có thể. VietBF.Com Xin cám ơn các bạn, chúc tất cả các bạn vui vẻ và gặp nhiều may mắn.