Go Back   VietBF > Others (Closed Forums) > Archive - Old News 2012-2019

Page 3 of 3 12 3

Old 10-26-2012   #41
lc_yeu_quy
R6 Đệ Nhất Cao Thủ

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 655 Post(s)
lc_yeu_quy Reputation Uy Tín Level 3lc_yeu_quy Reputation Uy Tín Level 3lc_yeu_quy Reputation Uy Tín Level 3lc_yeu_quy Reputation Uy Tín Level 3lc_yeu_quy Reputation Uy Tín Level 3lc_yeu_quy Reputation Uy Tín Level 3lc_yeu_quy Reputation Uy Tín Level 3lc_yeu_quy Reputation Uy Tín Level 3lc_yeu_quy Reputation Uy Tín Level 3lc_yeu_quy Reputation Uy Tín Level 3lc_yeu_quy Reputation Uy Tín Level 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lan-Anh View Post

Cháu ủm hộ cụ. hihihihihi
Thực ra tuy Mỹ là 1 cường quốc trên thế giới nhưng về vấn đề này th́ thua xa cái anh bạn láng giềng hiền lành Canada xa lắc. Nếu ai đang sống ở Canada xin cho biết thêm v́ em nghe nói: tuy đánh thuế có cao hơn Mỹ nhưng dịch vụ OHIP của họ rất là tốt mà Mỹ muốn theo nhưng không được. Không phải Mỹ dỡ mà là đụng chạm đến miếng thịt béo bở của mấy tập đoàn tư bản về bảo hiểm sức khỏe cũng như tập đoàn b/sĩ giàu có. Nói như vậy chắc là các bác đă hiểu.
Cái này hơi oan cho bác sĩ đó. Cũng do regulation, bảo hiểm ... luật sư. Nếu thuốc men không phải qua FDA, bảo hiểm, thưa kiện th́ rất rẻ. Nếu ai ở gần Canada hay Mễ, qua đó mua cũng rẻ mà. Ai có bệnh hiểm nghèo như ung thư, gan, thận th́ biết, tiền thuốc mắc kinh khủng mấy trăm đô một viên.
lc_yeu_quy_is_offline  
Old 10-28-2012   #42
nganson
R2 Kiếm Khách

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
nganson Reputation Uy Tín Level 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by corumstation View Post
To : nganson

1st off, I thnk u for your appreciation of my VN skill. I personally don't think much of it. But to answer some of your raised questions:

1) Why do I correspond in EN & not in VN - b/c simply it's more convenient and expedious. Sorry, I always hated to type x-tra key strokes for those accent marks. The site doesn't required VN for communication, but does require accent marks if done in VN. Actually the site is set up in EN if you haven't notice. In addition, which version of VN language do you want to converse in? Is it the CSVN VN post '75 period? Or how about the VNCH version? Even better yet, the pre & post colonial period? The pre & post portugese jesuit missionary period? Or even go further back, the pre Chinese enslavement period? By setting up these impediments and or mutually excluding EN or any other languages, you automatically exclude the free VN people's future generations. Are these children
less VN than others? Is your definition of VN that narrowly defined and acutely, mutually exclusive? Your argument is already weak and has a fallacy built in it already. It's very simple. Just do a quick correlational study b/w free sites, sites that are not pro CSVN, vs. pro CSVN sites. There will be a positive correlation w/ CSVN and VN language only sites. They're already won using your argument. Are you that complacent?

2) Do I have a grudge against him - I could care less about him. Don't know the guy. Life is too short. But if you build it, will they come? Hmm ... He does! You assumed way too much stuff about him and me, ie. age and intention. Look at some other threads, members joyfully pooking fun at him? And at his expense? What are you smooking? Plainfully put, it has always been his behavior that I have always questioned? Starting w/ his delusion of granduer to his grandiose proclamation that he is "God of Encoding", I'm parapharsing here, and to say the least his grand assumption that other members' techniques and skill sets had been learned from his simplified tutorials. And not to be ignored, his consistent emotional and behavioral immaturity such as "I'm not going to UL, help people and or be active in this anymore" - paraphrasing again. Or how about his hipocrisy, and paraphrasing again, "criticized other member that AC3 is good enough and then switching to DTS after he was criticized" and "all of you take care ... goodbye". But the one that blew me away was when other members' apologized for their honest negative opinions of him after getting defriended (is there such a word?) by him over some poorly 480P RIPs and etc .... Oh I'm not going to be your friend anymore. Blah ... blah ... blah.... WTF! Oh but don't forget his consistently, standard & infamous excuse "b/c I was too upset & emotional" - paraphrasing also. But at least we both agree about his immaturity. So why must you feed it? Wouldn't it be better to help him grow up?

3) Why make excuse for him? - this thread is about his poorly conveyed spin of "Don't vote for Obama" (paraphrasing again). And now you bought his back pedaling excuse of "Oh, I'm not trying to force you to vote for Romney. I'm just trying to give my opinion". Well I guessed there is a sucker born every minute. Even in the face of already indicated faulty data set? How screw up is that! Grow up! Lets call it for what it is. He openly called for "don't vote for Obama", presented his evidences in support of his position, and is now trying to
spin yet another excuse for a poorly excuted 1st spin job due to the simple fact of his naivety, limited knowledge and almost nonexistent analytical skills based upon the presented evidences. Aghasted & floored I was at such moronic and naive presentation. Calling Dr. Absent Minded to the ER sTAT! Pt. was born w/ a congenital brain fart! He basically and mortally shot himself before it even began, but I gave him the benefit of the doubt and concluded it was his selective retrograde amnesia acting up again?

4) "My throwing him a life preserver" - I guess you didn't fully comprehend those statements neither. What about the other statements I wonder? Him and any members' leaving, staying, nonactive, active and etc ... is free choice. Don't proclaim it! Just do it! But from his behavior, and as I have stated before, he needs adulations. Oh ... this is getting too long and I have a conference to go to. Again, you assumed way too much. Trying to alter people mind set is extremely dificulty if not improbable. Never has been my goal. People will believe in what they will based upon their religion and educational level. Like I have stated before, make an informed decision and vote. In short, (+) or (-) oh well? Que sera sera.
Chào bạn ,về việc viết tiếng Việt ,tôi có 1 nghi vấn nhưng khi đọc cách viết của bạn ,tôi biết là tôi nghĩ sai ,sorry about that. Th́ ra là giữa Bạn và TMĐ có 1 câu chuyện ,tôi không có ư chen vào câu chuyện của 2 người .Nếu Bạn hay 1 người nào đó dùng những lời lẽ không hay cho bất cứ thành viên nào trong diễn đàn th́ tôi cũng sẽ có lời góp ư ,chứ không phải chỉ riêng v́ TMĐ đâu.
Người ta cứ nghĩ Internet là tṛ chơi ảo ,nên muốn nói ǵ th́ nói, sau đó tắt máy là xong chuyện ,nhưng thật sự có mấy ai làm được như vậy ,chẳng hạn như Bạn và tôi ,nói đă rồi cuối cùng vẫn chạy trở vào đây để xem đối phương nghĩ ǵ . Đó là bởi v́ trong con người chúng ta có 2 tiếng nói, dù đúng hay sai th́ người chịu ảnh hưởng nhất vẫn chính là bản thân ḿnh ,vậy th́ cần ǵ phải làm đau ḷng nhau v́ những lời nói không hay .
Nói 1 chút về TMĐ nha . Có lẽ Bạn cũng nhận thấy TMĐ nói chuyện và xử sự rất là trẻ con (sorry TMĐ ,tôi nói thẳng ,nhưng sự thật ai cũng nhận thấy điều đó ),Bạn ấy biết có nhiều người không thích ḿnh và luôn phản đối ḿnh ,nhưng TMĐ vẫn trở vào diễn đàn , người Việt Nam có câu "đánh kẻ chạy đi chứ không ai đánh người chạy trở lại",huống chi TMĐ có cái quyền của Bạn ấy,trừ khi chủ nhà không cho phép.Tôi không có ư dạy đời ai ,mà chỉ nêu ra ư kiến của riêng ḿnh , nếu Bạn thấy không đúng hoặc là đụng chạm đến Bạn th́ cho tôi sorry .
nganson_is_offline  
Old 10-28-2012   #43
nganson
R2 Kiếm Khách

nganson Reputation Uy Tín Level 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lan-Anh View Post

Cháu ủm hộ cụ. hihihihihi
Thực ra tuy Mỹ là 1 cường quốc trên thế giới nhưng về vấn đề này th́ thua xa cái anh bạn láng giềng hiền lành Canada xa lắc. Nếu ai đang sống ở Canada xin cho biết thêm v́ em nghe nói: tuy đánh thuế có cao hơn Mỹ nhưng dịch vụ OHIP của họ rất là tốt mà Mỹ muốn theo nhưng không được. Không phải Mỹ dỡ mà là đụng chạm đến miếng thịt béo bở của mấy tập đoàn tư bản về bảo hiểm sức khỏe cũng như tập đoàn b/sĩ giàu có. Nói như vậy chắc là các bác đă hiểu.
Bạn nói đúng ,dân Canadian chúng tôi đóng thuế rất cao ,cứ 1 tuần làm việc 5 ngày ,là chúng tôi mất khoảng 1 ngày tiền thuế,làm càng nhiều th́ đóng thuế càng nhiều ,nhưng cuối năm khai thuế tùy theo mức thu nhập của mỗi gia đ́nh và số lượng con cái , chúng tôi có thể lấy lại 1 phần nào đó,đổi lại dân Canada rất an tâm về mặt y tế ,khám bịnh free ,xét nghiệm free,nếu đi nhà thương đều được đối xử công bằng ,everything free , kể cả 2 bữa ăn đem đến tận giường.Người già , trẻ em th́ được free thuốc men,người lớn đi làm nếu không được hăng lớn cover thuốc men ,th́ có thể mua bảo hiểm từ chính phủ ,mỗi khi muốn mua thuốc chỉ đóng 25 $ cho tháng đó và chỉ trả khoảng 15-20% tiền thuốc. Canada làm được như vậy là do Canada không có sự chênh lệch nhiều giữa người giàu và người nghèo,lấy tiền thuế của người thu nhập cao giúp cho người có thu nhập thấp.Canada là 1 đất nước nhân đạo , XHCN thực thụ (không phải cái kiểu XHCN dởm của VN đâu ),người Mỹ rất muốn làm như Canada từ rất lâu nhưng vẫn không thực hiện được. Cuộc bầu cử tổng thống Mỹ rất quan trọng và ảnh hưởng cả thế giới ,nên mong là công dân Mỹ chịu khó đi bầu và hăy dựa vào nhiều yếu tố có lợi cho đất nước mà có sự chọn lựa sáng suốt.Chúc các Bạn may mắn.
nganson_is_offline  
Old 10-29-2012   #44
haithuyensatcong
R7 Tuyệt Đỉnh Cao Thủ

Thanked 1,704 Times in 1,000 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
haithuyensatcong Reputation Uy Tín Level 6
haithuyensatcong Reputation Uy Tín Level 6haithuyensatcong Reputation Uy Tín Level 6haithuyensatcong Reputation Uy Tín Level 6haithuyensatcong Reputation Uy Tín Level 6haithuyensatcong Reputation Uy Tín Level 6haithuyensatcong Reputation Uy Tín Level 6haithuyensatcong Reputation Uy Tín Level 6haithuyensatcong Reputation Uy Tín Level 6haithuyensatcong Reputation Uy Tín Level 6haithuyensatcong Reputation Uy Tín Level 6haithuyensatcong Reputation Uy Tín Level 6haithuyensatcong Reputation Uy Tín Level 6haithuyensatcong Reputation Uy Tín Level 6haithuyensatcong Reputation Uy Tín Level 6haithuyensatcong Reputation Uy Tín Level 6haithuyensatcong Reputation Uy Tín Level 6

unistall obama=============99.9o/o complete
haithuyensatcong_is_offline  
Old 10-29-2012   #45
cdtt
R1 Thường Dân

cdtt Reputation Uy Tín Level 1

I already sent my vote today. Obama muôn năm
cdtt_is_offline  
Old 10-30-2012   #46
corumstation
R7 Tuyệt Đỉnh Cao Thủ

Thanked 5,832 Times in 1,025 Posts
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 286 Post(s)
corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7
corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7

To: nganson

If you see and acknowledge his behavior as abnormal, so why continue feeding it? Is he not an adult? Did he not go to school? Did his parents and or the entire CSVN/US school systems failed in teaching him about social norms and basic analytical skills?

But did he learned anything at school or from his parents? From the weighted evidences and behavior thus far, that would be a total conjecture at this stage. Maybe he is similar to Mr/Ms baymoui's who has claimed "Đối với chính trị của Mỷ th́ chỉ có người trong cuộc mới hiểu được nhiều thôi c̣n dân dă như ḿnh th́ hiểu được qua thông tin mà thôi và thông tin th́ củng theo phe phái do đó tùy theo ḿnh nghe phía nào và tin phía nào thôi". This was quite an eye opener for someone to openly claim s/he has no basic analytical skill to determine the validity of a given data set. I wasn't sure to laugh or cry at such feat of self degradation. If it's not true, then my assertion of a "spin" job is most likely correct. But lets assume it's true, then my apology for picking on the mentally challenged and or genetically flawed. However and here is the dumb founded aspect, he then is just basically a mouthpiece automaton that eventually leads his believers straight to a mindless abyss. Doesn't that sound very similar to the ideal comrade, ie. don't think, just follow and be loyal. And thus and paraphrasing here, the old saying of "loyalty 1st to the king, then to the teacher and lastly the parents" has been supplanted into the Party is God! Paramount over any deity and or filial relationships! Obviously, I have assume certain generous liberties to arrive at this one avenue of among definite possibilities. When people stop using their grey matter, how scary is that?
corumstation_is_offline  
Old 10-30-2012   #47
QueMe
R8 Vơ Lâm Chí Tôn

Thanked 8,575 Times in 4,464 Posts
Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Quoted: 1698 Post(s)
QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7
QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7

Poor this guy. Got brain washed by the Grand Obstructionist Party (GOP) so bad that he kept repeating old scary tactics over and over in cheating and lying to American voters.

My advise to everyone is: go to vote on Nov 6, 2012, and be proud of what you do and who you vote for!! Help bring an elderly person (or persons) who could not go because of limited transportation ability to the voting boot, then I will call you a hero!!
QueMe_is_offline  
Old 10-30-2012   #48
baymuoi
R4 Cao Thủ Vơ Lâm

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
baymuoi Reputation Uy Tín Level 4baymuoi Reputation Uy Tín Level 4baymuoi Reputation Uy Tín Level 4baymuoi Reputation Uy Tín Level 4baymuoi Reputation Uy Tín Level 4baymuoi Reputation Uy Tín Level 4baymuoi Reputation Uy Tín Level 4baymuoi Reputation Uy Tín Level 4baymuoi Reputation Uy Tín Level 4baymuoi Reputation Uy Tín Level 4baymuoi Reputation Uy Tín Level 4baymuoi Reputation Uy Tín Level 4baymuoi Reputation Uy Tín Level 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueMe View Post
Poor this guy. Got brain washed by the Grand Obstructionist Party (GOP) so bad that he kept repeating old scary tactics over and over in cheating and lying to American voters.

My advise to everyone is: go to vote on Nov 6, 2012, and be proud of what you do and who you vote for!! Help bring an elderly person (or persons) who could not go because of limited transportation ability to the voting boot, then I will call you a hero!!
Tiếng Anh của anh củng c̣n yếu lắm!! tại sao không dùng tiếng Việt??? để có một sự tôn trọng lẩn nhau là người Việt chúng ta nên dùng tiếng Việt với nhau anh nhé. Tui thấy anh đọc và hiểu được tiếng Việt mà phải hong

"Poor guy! Got brain washed by the Grand Obstructionist Party (GOP) so bad that he kept repeating old scary tactics over and over in cheating and lying to American voters.

My advice to everyone is: go to vote on Nov 6, 2012, and be proud of what you do and who you vote for!! Help bring an elderly person (or persons) who could not go because of limited transportation ability to the voting booth, and then I will call you a hero!! "

baymuoi_is_offline  
Old 10-30-2012   #49
QueMe
R8 Vơ Lâm Chí Tôn

QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7
QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7

@baymuoi --- Thank you for repeating my message with better English writing. You are my hero!!

I hope everyone is going to to the polling booth and vote for the candidate(s) they know best on Nov 6, 2012. Remember help a senior (or seniors) and other who don't have transportation or ways to get to the polling booth.

Don't listen to anyone telling you who to vote for. You make the call and your call is always right!!

===========GƠ TIẾNG VIỆT==============
Gơ Tiếng Việt Có Dấu Online từ Mọi Nơi và Mọi Máy PC hay Apple/Mac
http://angeltech.us/viet-anywhere

Free to everyone!!
===================================

Last edited by QueMe; 10-30-2012 at 19:47. Reason: Spelling corrections
QueMe_is_offline  
Old 10-31-2012   #50
sosonic
R1 Thường Dân

sosonic Reputation Uy Tín Level 1

Doc bai cua ban tinh mot dem dung la ke ngu noi chuyen con day do nguoi khac nua !!!!!!!!
sosonic_is_offline  
Old 10-31-2012   #51
tinh mot dem
R4 Cao Thủ Vơ Lâm

tinh mot dem Reputation Uy Tín Level 1tinh mot dem Reputation Uy Tín Level 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sosonic View Post
Doc bai cua ban tinh mot dem dung la ke ngu noi chuyen con day do nguoi khac nua !!!!!!!!
Mầy nói ai là ngu đó thằng chó đẻ kia? Mầy nghỉ mầy giỏi, mầy nói thữ ra coi. Mầy thích vote cho ông Obama th́ kệ mẹ mầy. Tao thích vote và ủng hộ cho ai th́ kệ mẹ tao.

Mầy thích Obama th́ tụi mầy đi mỡ bài nâng ông ta đi, đừng có vào bài của tao mà sũa như con chó ok.

By the way, mầy viết tiếng Việt mà không biết cách bỏ dấu. Mà ở đó cho ḿnh là thông minh hơn người ta. Giỏi th́ chứng minh mầy thông minh hơn tao coi.

F.U.C.KING STUPID AXX HOLE

PS: Ḿnh đă nói với QSOLD rồi. Bây giờ ḿnh không có nice nữa. Ai chữi ḿnh trước, th́ ḿnh sẽ chữi lại ok. Đây là sự tự vệ bản thân thôi ok. Nếu ra ṭa án, th́ ṭa sẽ phạt người nào tấn công người khác trước. C̣n người tự vệ th́ 100% hợp pháp. Cho nên bro muốn phạt, th́ phải phạt người nào tấn công ḿnh trước ok.

Last edited by tinh mot dem; 10-31-2012 at 04:28.
tinh mot dem_is_offline  
Old 11-01-2012   #52
QueMe
R8 Vơ Lâm Chí Tôn

Hi One Night Stand (Tinh Mot Dem): Calm down dude. Relax and enjoy a cup of Cafe-Au-Lait or a glass of Cognac, you will feel better.
QueMe_is_offline  
Old 11-05-2012   #53
corumstation
R7 Tuyệt Đỉnh Cao Thủ

Thanked 5,832 Times in 1,025 Posts
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 286 Post(s)
corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7
corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7

"By the way, mầy viết tiếng Việt mà không biết cách bỏ dấu. Mà ở đó cho ḿnh là thông minh hơn người ta. Giỏi th́ chứng minh mầy thông minh hơn tao coi.

F.U.C.KING STUPID AXX HOLE"

Gone away for my conference and come back to see Mr. Okay true pedigree shined forth. I'm humbled at your presence again.

Actually, s/he doesn't have to do anything. You're doing a pretty good job with it already. A mother's pride.

But thnks for the continuing hillarious escapade, why continue to denegrade oneself? My friends and I truly have continued to enjoy you "putting your own foot in your mouth at almost every corner". Actually , my friends and colleagues were balling, no pun intended yet or maybe yes, when they emailed it to me. Don't get it? Here it is in very simple elementary school terms :

1) "F.U.C.KING" = copulation
2) A "one night stand" = an act of copulation
3) And as proposed by QueMe, One Night Stand = TMD
4) Thus, .............
5) A Freudian slip speaks loudly of oneself
6) No Need to claim it!

To : sosonic

I believe your analytical conclusion, "Doc bai cua ban tinh mot dem dung la ke ngu noi chuyen con day do nguoi khac nua !!!!!!!!", is incomplete. To complete this analysis, the inclusion of the infamous three "d", reference VN, is required. I'll let you figure this out and obviously "a Han word w/ a g" - EN literal translation.
corumstation_is_offline  
Old 11-07-2012   #54
Lan-Anh
R6 Đệ Nhất Cao Thủ

Thanked 2,288 Times in 1,015 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
Lan-Anh Reputation Uy Tín Level 8
Lan-Anh Reputation Uy Tín Level 8Lan-Anh Reputation Uy Tín Level 8Lan-Anh Reputation Uy Tín Level 8Lan-Anh Reputation Uy Tín Level 8Lan-Anh Reputation Uy Tín Level 8Lan-Anh Reputation Uy Tín Level 8Lan-Anh Reputation Uy Tín Level 8Lan-Anh Reputation Uy Tín Level 8Lan-Anh Reputation Uy Tín Level 8Lan-Anh Reputation Uy Tín Level 8Lan-Anh Reputation Uy Tín Level 8Lan-Anh Reputation Uy Tín Level 8Lan-Anh Reputation Uy Tín Level 8Lan-Anh Reputation Uy Tín Level 8Lan-Anh Reputation Uy Tín Level 8Lan-Anh Reputation Uy Tín Level 8Lan-Anh Reputation Uy Tín Level 8Lan-Anh Reputation Uy Tín Level 8

huhuhuhuhuhu Obama won hahahahahha
Lan-Anh_is_offline  
Old 11-07-2012   #55
lc_yeu_quy
R6 Đệ Nhất Cao Thủ

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 655 Post(s)
lc_yeu_quy Reputation Uy Tín Level 3lc_yeu_quy Reputation Uy Tín Level 3lc_yeu_quy Reputation Uy Tín Level 3lc_yeu_quy Reputation Uy Tín Level 3lc_yeu_quy Reputation Uy Tín Level 3lc_yeu_quy Reputation Uy Tín Level 3lc_yeu_quy Reputation Uy Tín Level 3lc_yeu_quy Reputation Uy Tín Level 3lc_yeu_quy Reputation Uy Tín Level 3lc_yeu_quy Reputation Uy Tín Level 3lc_yeu_quy Reputation Uy Tín Level 3

Chúc mừng cho những ai mong muốn Obama thắng cử. Thế là ước mơ đă thành sự thật.
lc_yeu_quy_is_offline  
Old 11-07-2012   #56
lao ong
R5 Cao Thủ Thượng Thừa

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
lao ong Reputation Uy Tín Level 1lao ong Reputation Uy Tín Level 1lao ong Reputation Uy Tín Level 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lc_yeu_quy View Post
Chúc mừng cho những ai mong muốn Obama thắng cử. Thế là ước mơ đă thành sự thật.
lao ong_is_offline  
Old 11-10-2012   #57
QueMe
R8 Vơ Lâm Chí Tôn

Huhuhuhuhuhu Obama won again hahahahahha.
QueMe_is_offline  

Page 3 of 3 12 3
User Tag List

Facebook Comments

Phim Bộ Sốt Nhất 1 Tháng qua

Phim Bộ Sốt Nhất 2 Tháng qua

Phim Bộ Sốt Nhất 3 Tháng qua

Phim Bộ Sốt Nhất 6 Tháng qua

Phim Bộ Sốt Nhất 1 Năm qua
iPad Tablet Menu

HOME

Breaking News

Society News

VietOversea

World News

Business News

Other News

History

Car News

Computer News

Game News

USA News

Mobile News

Music News

Movies News

Sport News

ZONE 1

ZONE 2

Phim Bộ

Phim Lẻ

Ca Nhạc

Thơ Ca

Help Me

Sport Live

Stranger Stories

Comedy Stories

Cooking Chat

Nice Pictures

Fashion

School

Travelling

Funny Videos

NEWS 24h

HOT 3 Days

NEWS 3 Days

HOT 7 Days

NEWS 7 Days

HOT 30 Days

NEWS 30 Days

Member News
Diễn Đàn Người Việt Hải Ngoại. Tự do ngôn luận, an toàn và uy tín. V́ một tương lai tươi đẹp cho các thế hệ Việt Nam hăy ghé thăm chúng tôi, hăy tâm sự với chúng tôi mỗi ngày, mỗi giờ và mỗi giây phút có thể. VietBF.Com Xin cám ơn các bạn, chúc tất cả các bạn vui vẻ và gặp nhiều may mắn.