Page 2 of 2 1 2

Old 05-11-2020   #21
duyle
R6 Đệ Nhất Cao Thủ

Thanked 2,829 Times in 1,501 Posts
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 365 Post(s)
duyle Reputation Uy Tín Level 7duyle Reputation Uy Tín Level 7duyle Reputation Uy Tín Level 7
duyle Reputation Uy Tín Level 7duyle Reputation Uy Tín Level 7duyle Reputation Uy Tín Level 7duyle Reputation Uy Tín Level 7duyle Reputation Uy Tín Level 7duyle Reputation Uy Tín Level 7duyle Reputation Uy Tín Level 7duyle Reputation Uy Tín Level 7duyle Reputation Uy Tín Level 7duyle Reputation Uy Tín Level 7duyle Reputation Uy Tín Level 7duyle Reputation Uy Tín Level 7duyle Reputation Uy Tín Level 7duyle Reputation Uy Tín Level 7duyle Reputation Uy Tín Level 7duyle Reputation Uy Tín Level 7duyle Reputation Uy Tín Level 7duyle Reputation Uy Tín Level 7duyle Reputation Uy Tín Level 7duyle Reputation Uy Tín Level 7duyle Reputation Uy Tín Level 7duyle Reputation Uy Tín Level 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by hongyen2000 View Post
Mấy tên khùng điên thường giàu...tỉ phú.... mấy thằng cho mình khôn thường thì đi làm mọi...ở đợ cho mấy thằng khùng đó...
chuẩn không cần chỉnh

mấy thằng cho mình khôn thường thì đi làm mọi...ở đợ cho mấy thằng khùng đó... [/B][/SIZE][/QUOTE]chưa chắc thằng khùng nó mướn mấy thằng khôn liền[/COLOR]
duyle_is_offline  
Old 05-11-2020   #22
Family Guy
R7 Tuyệt Đỉnh Cao Thủ

Thanked 10,432 Times in 5,250 Posts
Mentioned: 253 Post(s)
Quoted: 2617 Post(s)
Family Guy Reputation Uy Tín Level 9Family Guy Reputation Uy Tín Level 9
Family Guy Reputation Uy Tín Level 9Family Guy Reputation Uy Tín Level 9Family Guy Reputation Uy Tín Level 9Family Guy Reputation Uy Tín Level 9Family Guy Reputation Uy Tín Level 9Family Guy Reputation Uy Tín Level 9Family Guy Reputation Uy Tín Level 9Family Guy Reputation Uy Tín Level 9Family Guy Reputation Uy Tín Level 9Family Guy Reputation Uy Tín Level 9Family Guy Reputation Uy Tín Level 9Family Guy Reputation Uy Tín Level 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by cner01 View Post
He could be right. He's simply stating a possibility. Mâý thằng cuồng chống Trump chỉ đợi những dịp thế này là nhảy cẫng lên sủa gâu gâu.
Let's imagine if Obama has had said that, what would you have done?

Please be specific so that other people can see how wonderful human you are.
Family Guy_is_offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Family Guy For This Useful Post:
Gibbs (05-11-2020), wonderful (05-11-2020)
Old 05-11-2020   #23
tonydavidson
R5 Cao Thủ Thượng Thừa

Thanked 1,835 Times in 520 Posts
Mentioned: 298 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 316 Post(s)
tonydavidson Reputation Uy Tín Level 8tonydavidson Reputation Uy Tín Level 8
tonydavidson Reputation Uy Tín Level 8tonydavidson Reputation Uy Tín Level 8tonydavidson Reputation Uy Tín Level 8tonydavidson Reputation Uy Tín Level 8tonydavidson Reputation Uy Tín Level 8tonydavidson Reputation Uy Tín Level 8tonydavidson Reputation Uy Tín Level 8tonydavidson Reputation Uy Tín Level 8tonydavidson Reputation Uy Tín Level 8tonydavidson Reputation Uy Tín Level 8tonydavidson Reputation Uy Tín Level 8tonydavidson Reputation Uy Tín Level 8tonydavidson Reputation Uy Tín Level 8tonydavidson Reputation Uy Tín Level 8tonydavidson Reputation Uy Tín Level 8tonydavidson Reputation Uy Tín Level 8tonydavidson Reputation Uy Tín Level 8tonydavidson Reputation Uy Tín Level 8tonydavidson Reputation Uy Tín Level 8tonydavidson Reputation Uy Tín Level 8tonydavidson Reputation Uy Tín Level 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Family Guy View Post
Let's imagine if Obama has had said that, what would you have done?

Please be specific so that other people can see how wonderful human you are.
Personally I would have no comment if he said that. Obama has the right to express his thought, so does Trump. Why curse and blame him when he simply stated a possibility? He could be wrong but this is not a crime or a big offense to people's feeling.
Why don't we just wait until November and let our votes decide who is best as POTUS? You fight me, I fight you, members fighting, arguing, cursing to each other, to other group...All that leads to nowhere! We don't gain nothing but upset and anger and make VBF forum becomes a messy place. I would like everyone controls his/her emotion, of course, my self included.
Thanks for reading.
tonydavidson_is_offline  
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tonydavidson For This Useful Post:
Gibbs (05-11-2020), hoanglan22 (08-26-2020), monkey2006 (05-11-2020), phokhuya (08-24-2020), trungthu (08-26-2020)
Old 05-11-2020   #24
Family Guy
R7 Tuyệt Đỉnh Cao Thủ

Family Guy Reputation Uy Tín Level 9Family Guy Reputation Uy Tín Level 9Family Guy Reputation Uy Tín Level 9Family Guy Reputation Uy Tín Level 9Family Guy Reputation Uy Tín Level 9Family Guy Reputation Uy Tín Level 9Family Guy Reputation Uy Tín Level 9Family Guy Reputation Uy Tín Level 9Family Guy Reputation Uy Tín Level 9Family Guy Reputation Uy Tín Level 9Family Guy Reputation Uy Tín Level 9Family Guy Reputation Uy Tín Level 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonydavidson View Post
Personally I would have no comment if he said that.

Ha ha ha ... Ok ok ok. I believe you ha ha ha ...

Obama has the right to express his thought, so does Trump. Why curse and blame him when he simply stated a possibility?

Why did you ask? Did you and other Trumpists label them as "Never Trumpers" or "Trump Haters"? ... You'd praise someone if you don't like that person? Come on, don't be naive, ok?

He could be wrong but this is not a crime or a big offense to people's feeling.

So you think that it is totally fine for the President of the powerful country could just shoot his mouth off loosely or wrongly, whenever he wants, to the entire country and the people of that country just would have to keep their heads down and keep their mouths shut as nothing's happened?

Why don't we just wait until November and let our votes decide who is best as POTUS?

How long have you been in this country? And you seriously think that's how the politics work (even when a Democrat President is in charge) in this country? .... ha ha ha ... You either are day-dreaming or so wasted that you can't even think straight. Wake up and smell the coffee, dude ... ha ha ha

You fight me, I fight you, members fighting, arguing, cursing to each other, to other group...All that leads to nowhere!

On the contrary, I believe that actually helps more and more people (not just in this forum) every day see the real color of Trump (by witnessing/learning the facts about him).

We don't gain nothing but upset and anger and make VBF forum becomes a messy place.

From what you said, I take that you envision the VBF would be a neat/nice place as long as it "only and only" lets people spit lies and slanders on someone you don't like, ... and make someone (Trump) a Saint as you wish?

I believe you've been to a place like that before ... VIETNAM - UNDER CSVN's REGIME.

I would like everyone controls his/her emotion, of course, my self included.
Thanks for reading.

Yeah, ... right.

You know what, next time I see you break your pledge or "THANK" someone for badmouthing, criticizing, slandering, or attacking the Democrat party or its supporters .... then I will call you out on it and let you eat your own words.
I KNOW YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO SUPPORT TRUMP AND I RESPECT THAT. BUT WHAT YOU PROPOSE/SUGGEST OTHER PEOPLE DO (NOT CRITICIZING/MOCKING/SCRUTINIZING TRUMP), IS JUST NOT PRAGMATIC AND FRANKLY SO PHONY.

HOPE YOU REALIZE IT.
Family Guy_is_offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Family Guy For This Useful Post:
wonderful (05-11-2020)
Old 05-11-2020   #25
Nam_Dat
R3 Hảo Kiếm Khách

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Nam_Dat Reputation Uy Tín Level 5Nam_Dat Reputation Uy Tín Level 5Nam_Dat Reputation Uy Tín Level 5Nam_Dat Reputation Uy Tín Level 5Nam_Dat Reputation Uy Tín Level 5Nam_Dat Reputation Uy Tín Level 5Nam_Dat Reputation Uy Tín Level 5Nam_Dat Reputation Uy Tín Level 5Nam_Dat Reputation Uy Tín Level 5Nam_Dat Reputation Uy Tín Level 5Nam_Dat Reputation Uy Tín Level 5Nam_Dat Reputation Uy Tín Level 5Nam_Dat Reputation Uy Tín Level 5Nam_Dat Reputation Uy Tín Level 5Nam_Dat Reputation Uy Tín Level 5Nam_Dat Reputation Uy Tín Level 5Nam_Dat Reputation Uy Tín Level 5Nam_Dat Reputation Uy Tín Level 5Nam_Dat Reputation Uy Tín Level 5Nam_Dat Reputation Uy Tín Level 5Nam_Dat Reputation Uy Tín Level 5

Hãy đợi đấy.....
Nam_Dat_is_offline  
Old 05-11-2020   #26
wonderful
R8 Võ Lâm Chí Tôn

Thanked 64,837 Times in 16,417 Posts
Mentioned: 125 Post(s)
Quoted: 4457 Post(s)
wonderful Reputation Uy Tín Level 11wonderful Reputation Uy Tín Level 11wonderful Reputation Uy Tín Level 11wonderful Reputation Uy Tín Level 11wonderful Reputation Uy Tín Level 11wonderful Reputation Uy Tín Level 11
wonderful Reputation Uy Tín Level 11wonderful Reputation Uy Tín Level 11wonderful Reputation Uy Tín Level 11wonderful Reputation Uy Tín Level 11wonderful Reputation Uy Tín Level 11wonderful Reputation Uy Tín Level 11wonderful Reputation Uy Tín Level 11wonderful Reputation Uy Tín Level 11wonderful Reputation Uy Tín Level 11wonderful Reputation Uy Tín Level 11wonderful Reputation Uy Tín Level 11wonderful Reputation Uy Tín Level 11wonderful Reputation Uy Tín Level 11wonderful Reputation Uy Tín Level 11wonderful Reputation Uy Tín Level 11

Quote:
I KNOW YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO SUPPORT TRUMP AND I RESPECT THAT. BUT WHAT YOU PROPOSE/SUGGEST OTHER PEOPLE DO (NOT CRITICIZING/MOCKING/SCRUTINIZING TRUMP), IS JUST NOT PRAGMATIC AND FRANKLY SO PHONY.

HOPE YOU REALIZE IT.
Family Guy đối đáp hay lắm...Ai mà đối đáp hay hơn tôi thích thú lắm...còn bằng lên tiếng sủa bậy thì thấy gớm chớ nên...
wonderful_is_offline  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wonderful For This Useful Post:
Antoan (09-16-2020), baolunbeau (01-14-2021), hohoang (05-26-2020), thoigian (04-02-2021)
Old 05-11-2020   #27
oaxaca
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
oaxaca Reputation Uy Tín Level 1oaxaca Reputation Uy Tín Level 1

Quote:
Personally I would have no comment if he said that. Obama has the right to express his thought, so does Trump. Why curse and blame him when he simply stated a possibility? He could be wrong but this is not a crime or a big offense to people's feeling.
Why don't we just wait until November and let our votes decide who is best as POTUS? You fight me, I fight you, members fighting, arguing, cursing to each other, to other group...All that leads to nowhere! We don't gain nothing but upset and anger and make VBF forum becomes a messy place. I would like everyone controls his/her emotion, of course, my self included.
Thanks for reading.
Tao đồng ý "chăm phần chăm".
Mà tao nói biết bao lần là đéo phải tự nhiên mà tao ngồi ghế TT Mỹ. Dân Mỹ bầu 1 cách hợp pháp hợp hiến à nha. Đéo khoái tao cũng đéo có sao. Cứ dùng là phiếu "lật đổ" tao ngày 3NOV sắp tới. Còn bây giờ tao phải "cai trị" nước MỸ theo cách của tao....

Nữa, thiệt tình thì tao VẪN NGHĨ em VũHáng đéo dám "striptease" trong mùa hè sắp tới và sẽ trốn chui trốn nhủi, sẽ "go away", chắc trốn về lại Vũ Hán quá, chứ ở đây "thất nghiệp" sao bay.... Hahahaha...
oaxaca_is_offline  
Old 05-11-2020   #28
CamOnEm
R5 Cao Thủ Thượng Thừa

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 708 Post(s)
CamOnEm Reputation Uy Tín Level 6
CamOnEm Reputation Uy Tín Level 6CamOnEm Reputation Uy Tín Level 6CamOnEm Reputation Uy Tín Level 6CamOnEm Reputation Uy Tín Level 6CamOnEm Reputation Uy Tín Level 6CamOnEm Reputation Uy Tín Level 6CamOnEm Reputation Uy Tín Level 6CamOnEm Reputation Uy Tín Level 6CamOnEm Reputation Uy Tín Level 6CamOnEm Reputation Uy Tín Level 6CamOnEm Reputation Uy Tín Level 6CamOnEm Reputation Uy Tín Level 6CamOnEm Reputation Uy Tín Level 6CamOnEm Reputation Uy Tín Level 6CamOnEm Reputation Uy Tín Level 6CamOnEm Reputation Uy Tín Level 6CamOnEm Reputation Uy Tín Level 6

Mỗi ngày đều nhìn post khung điên như thế nầy
CamOnEm_is_offline  
Old 05-11-2020   #29
anhnho
R3 Hảo Kiếm Khách

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
anhnho Reputation Uy Tín Level 5anhnho Reputation Uy Tín Level 5anhnho Reputation Uy Tín Level 5anhnho Reputation Uy Tín Level 5anhnho Reputation Uy Tín Level 5anhnho Reputation Uy Tín Level 5anhnho Reputation Uy Tín Level 5anhnho Reputation Uy Tín Level 5anhnho Reputation Uy Tín Level 5anhnho Reputation Uy Tín Level 5anhnho Reputation Uy Tín Level 5anhnho Reputation Uy Tín Level 5anhnho Reputation Uy Tín Level 5anhnho Reputation Uy Tín Level 5anhnho Reputation Uy Tín Level 5anhnho Reputation Uy Tín Level 5anhnho Reputation Uy Tín Level 5anhnho Reputation Uy Tín Level 5anhnho Reputation Uy Tín Level 5anhnho Reputation Uy Tín Level 5anhnho Reputation Uy Tín Level 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamOnEm View Post
Mỗi ngày đều nhìn post khung điên như thế nầy
Ai bắt anh bạn phải vô chổ này?

Chỉ tui!
anhnho_is_offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to anhnho For This Useful Post:
laughster (05-11-2020)
Old 05-11-2020   #30
ongdiacon
R5 Cao Thủ Thượng Thừa

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
ongdiacon Reputation Uy Tín Level 5ongdiacon Reputation Uy Tín Level 5ongdiacon Reputation Uy Tín Level 5ongdiacon Reputation Uy Tín Level 5ongdiacon Reputation Uy Tín Level 5ongdiacon Reputation Uy Tín Level 5ongdiacon Reputation Uy Tín Level 5ongdiacon Reputation Uy Tín Level 5ongdiacon Reputation Uy Tín Level 5ongdiacon Reputation Uy Tín Level 5ongdiacon Reputation Uy Tín Level 5ongdiacon Reputation Uy Tín Level 5ongdiacon Reputation Uy Tín Level 5ongdiacon Reputation Uy Tín Level 5ongdiacon Reputation Uy Tín Level 5ongdiacon Reputation Uy Tín Level 5ongdiacon Reputation Uy Tín Level 5ongdiacon Reputation Uy Tín Level 5ongdiacon Reputation Uy Tín Level 5ongdiacon Reputation Uy Tín Level 5ongdiacon Reputation Uy Tín Level 5ongdiacon Reputation Uy Tín Level 5ongdiacon Reputation Uy Tín Level 5ongdiacon Reputation Uy Tín Level 5

Tôi có xem video của bà Dr Judy Mikovits. Ngay sau đó tôi có xem bài viết trên Yahoo( trích từ New York time ) phản bác lại những gì bà nói.tôi có đọc ý kiến của những người bình luận về bài báo này đại đa số họ ủng hộ những gì bà nói trong cuộc phỏng vấn. Trong đó có một comment đáng chú ý. Tôi sẽ insert trong đây để mọi người tham khảo.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	thuyet am.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	634.7 KB
ID:	1580497   Click image for larger version

Name:	thuyet am1.jpg
Size:	717.0 KB
ID:	1580498   Click image for larger version

Name:	thuyet am2.jpg
Size:	486.0 KB
ID:	1580499  

Last edited by cha12 ba; 05-11-2020 at 13:51.
ongdiacon_is_offline  
Old 05-11-2020   #31
CamOnEm
R5 Cao Thủ Thượng Thừa

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 708 Post(s)
CamOnEm Reputation Uy Tín Level 6
CamOnEm Reputation Uy Tín Level 6CamOnEm Reputation Uy Tín Level 6CamOnEm Reputation Uy Tín Level 6CamOnEm Reputation Uy Tín Level 6CamOnEm Reputation Uy Tín Level 6CamOnEm Reputation Uy Tín Level 6CamOnEm Reputation Uy Tín Level 6CamOnEm Reputation Uy Tín Level 6CamOnEm Reputation Uy Tín Level 6CamOnEm Reputation Uy Tín Level 6CamOnEm Reputation Uy Tín Level 6CamOnEm Reputation Uy Tín Level 6CamOnEm Reputation Uy Tín Level 6CamOnEm Reputation Uy Tín Level 6CamOnEm Reputation Uy Tín Level 6CamOnEm Reputation Uy Tín Level 6CamOnEm Reputation Uy Tín Level 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ongdiacon View Post
Có ông tổng thống cà tửng củng vui.
Nếu Một Ngày Nào Trump... Ra Đi

Thank you God! Thank you Mr. President

Last edited by cha12 ba; 05-11-2020 at 16:30.
CamOnEm_is_offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to CamOnEm For This Useful Post:
hoanglan22 (05-12-2020)
Old 05-12-2020   #32
tonydavidson
R5 Cao Thủ Thượng Thừa

tonydavidson Reputation Uy Tín Level 8tonydavidson Reputation Uy Tín Level 8tonydavidson Reputation Uy Tín Level 8tonydavidson Reputation Uy Tín Level 8tonydavidson Reputation Uy Tín Level 8tonydavidson Reputation Uy Tín Level 8tonydavidson Reputation Uy Tín Level 8tonydavidson Reputation Uy Tín Level 8tonydavidson Reputation Uy Tín Level 8tonydavidson Reputation Uy Tín Level 8tonydavidson Reputation Uy Tín Level 8tonydavidson Reputation Uy Tín Level 8tonydavidson Reputation Uy Tín Level 8tonydavidson Reputation Uy Tín Level 8tonydavidson Reputation Uy Tín Level 8tonydavidson Reputation Uy Tín Level 8tonydavidson Reputation Uy Tín Level 8tonydavidson Reputation Uy Tín Level 8tonydavidson Reputation Uy Tín Level 8tonydavidson Reputation Uy Tín Level 8tonydavidson Reputation Uy Tín Level 8

Quote:

HOPE YOU REALIZE IT.
Thank you for your respond. I don't know how long you have been living in the US but your English is very good.
Here are my opinions:
-Ha ha ha ... Ok ok ok. I believe you ha ha ha ....

I don't understand what "ha ha ha" means. Agreeing? Mocking? Or does not mean anything, just...ha ha ha?

-Why did you ask? Did you and other Trumpists label them as "Never Trumpers" or "Trump Haters"? ... You'd praise someone if you don't like that person? Come on, don't be naive, ok?

I don't think calling someone Trump haters, Never Trumpers has insulting meanings. You can call me Trump lover, cuồng Trump, Trump supporter...as long as the calling does not have dirty words in it ( bợ đít, bưng bô...) then I don't feel any offense. You don't like to eat fish (for example), is it wrong if I call you fish hater?
Of course you don't have to praise someone you don't like but you also don't have to curse, to mock, to slander...him/her unreasonably either.

-So you think that it is totally fine for the President of the powerful country could just shoot his mouth off loosely or wrongly, whenever he wants, to the entire country and the people of that country just would have to keep their heads down and keep their mouths shut as nothing's happened?

Besides being the President, Mr.Trump is also a US citizen and is guaranteed a freedom of speech.That means he absolutely has the right to speak out his thoughts as long as they are not unlawful, immoral, impolite, aggressive...In this case, he only stated a possibility, he did not confirm, order or force anything and nothing immoral was said. Then why are there all the mocking and cursing? He never forces anyone "keep their heads down and keep their mouths shut as nothing's happened". Aren't medias, people slandering, defaming him...everyday?

-How long have you been in this country? And you seriously think that's how the politics work (even when a Democrat President is in charge) in this country? .... ha ha ha ... You either are day-dreaming or so wasted that you can't even think straight. Wake up and smell the coffee, dude ... ha ha ha

Another "ha ha ha". Long enough with 5 (five) presidential elections. But no matter how long I have been living here I still believe in fairness, justice and conscience and God. My Vietnamese friends who came to this country since 1975, my American friends who were born in this country share the same belief with me.
You don't trust the politics, that's your opinion, I respect that and I don't "ha ha ha" it. But mine is different. One question for you: since you don't trust the politics in this country, have you ever voted? Just a simple question, don't feel offense.

-On the contrary, I believe that actually helps more and more people (not just in this forum) every day see the real color of Trump (by witnessing/learning the facts about him).

You see Trump in one color but I and others see him in different one. You say you're right, I think I'm correct. I can't change your mind and neither can you mine.Generally, this matter of fact could be applied for everyone. So, what's the point of keep on fighting? Trump's real color will be shown by the election in this November.

-From what you said, I take that you envision the VBF would be a neat/nice place as long as it "only and only" lets people spit lies and slanders on someone you don't like, ... and make someone (Trump) a Saint as you wish?

I believe you've been to a place like that before ... VIETNAM - UNDER CSVN's REGIME.

Maybe this is my fault for not making myself clear enough. I never set any condition such as "only and only" lets people spit lies and slanders on someone you don't like, ... and make someone (Trump) a Saint as you wish?". My intention was asking people to stop using dirty words, cursing, insulting parents of others...It's still your right to criticize, analyze, scrutinize Trump.
Yes, I lived with CSVN 19 years before coming to US and I don't see in this fact anything related to asking people to be nice when discuss something.

-
Yeah, ... right.

You know what, next time I see you break your pledge or "THANK" someone for badmouthing, criticizing, slandering, or attacking the Democrat party or its supporters .... then I will call you out on it and let you eat your own words.

Thank you for your warning but I still "THANK" with comments I like, of course the ones without dirty words.
Lastly and honestly, I don't like you... but I realize you are not an uneducated person ( your English proves it) so I have some respects on you. I don't think I will ever evaluate you as " naive, day-dreamer, wasted, can't think straight" or invite you to "eat your own words". I hope you know that.
This is the end of this discussion, either you're right or I'm wrong or vice versa there will be no more respond from me. And I think it is better to wait until November 3rd 2020.
Thank you for (if ever) reading this.
tonydavidson_is_offline  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tonydavidson For This Useful Post:
cha12 ba (05-12-2020), hoanglan22 (05-12-2020), SlyGuy (05-12-2020), trungthu (08-26-2020)
Old 05-12-2020   #33
Family Guy
R7 Tuyệt Đỉnh Cao Thủ

Quote:
Thank you for your respond. I don't know how long you have been living in the US but your English is very good.
Here are my opinions:
-Ha ha ha ... Ok ok ok. I believe you ha ha ha ....

I don't understand what "ha ha ha" means. Agreeing? Mocking? Or does not mean anything, just...ha ha ha?

What do you think of my "ha ha ha" means? It means whatever you want it to be.

-Why did you ask? Did you and other Trumpists label them as "Never Trumpers" or "Trump Haters"? ... You'd praise someone if you don't like that person? Come on, don't be naive, ok?

I don't think calling someone Trump haters, Never Trumpers has insulting meanings. You can call me Trump lover, cuồng Trump, Trump supporter...as long as the calling does not have dirty words in it ( bợ đít, bưng bô...) then I don't feel any offense. You don't like to eat fish (for example), is it wrong if I call you fish hater?

I said that Trump and Trumpists labeled them as "Never Trumpers" or "Trump Haters". I didn't say they were offended by that, did I?

Of course you don't have to praise someone you don't like but you also don't have to curse, to mock, to slander...him/her unreasonably either.

Well, when it comes to how people express their feelings ... it varies. You might not like how they say or act it out, but that's their opinion and you just have to respect it ... why? Because they're entitled to. And the same goes for you.

-So you think that it is totally fine for the President of the powerful country could just shoot his mouth off loosely or wrongly, whenever he wants, to the entire country and the people of that country just would have to keep their heads down and keep their mouths shut as nothing's happened?

Besides being the President, Mr.Trump is also a US citizen and is guaranteed a freedom of speech.That means he absolutely has the right to speak out his thoughts as long as they are not unlawful, immoral, impolite, aggressive...In this case, he only stated a possibility, he did not confirm, order or force anything and nothing immoral was said. Then why are there all the mocking and cursing? He never forces anyone "keep their heads down and keep their mouths shut as nothing's happened". Aren't medias, people slandering, defaming him...everyday?

I think you missed my point. I just need to know that you are fine with having someone in the highest position in this country (or even the world) shooting off his/her mouth loosely, baselessly, brainlessly, incorrectly before his/her entire country ... and not being held accountable for his actions? I DO NOT NEED THE MEDIA TELL ME WHAT TO THINK. I COULD SEE/HEAR IT WITH MY OWN EARS/EYES AND JUDGE IT FOR MYSELF (so don't bring the media into this and make excuses for Trump).

-How long have you been in this country? And you seriously think that's how the politics work (even when a Democrat President is in charge) in this country? .... ha ha ha ... You either are day-dreaming or so wasted that you can't even think straight. Wake up and smell the coffee, dude ... ha ha ha

Another "ha ha ha". Long enough with 5 (five) presidential elections. But no matter how long I have been living here I still believe in fairness, justice and conscience and God.

I don't care what you believe in or who you believe in. You can go tell that to someone who cares. I just was trying to tell you how the politics really work in this country, is all.

My Vietnamese friends who came to this country since 1975, my American friends who were born in this country share the same belief with me.
You don't trust the politics, that's your opinion, I respect that and I don't "ha ha ha" it. But mine is different. One question for you: since you don't trust the politics in this country, have you ever voted? Just a simple question, don't feel offense.

Why would I be offended if asked whether I ever voted? You should have asked yourself that very same question then you'd be able to answer it yourself. As for me, I've been voting or not voting since the day I turned 18.

-On the contrary, I believe that actually helps more and more people (not just in this forum) every day see the real color of Trump (by witnessing/learning the facts about him).

You see Trump in one color but I and others see him in different one. You say you're right, I think I'm correct. I can't change your mind and neither can you mine.Generally, this matter of fact could be applied for everyone. So, what's the point of keep on fighting? Trump's real color will be shown by the election in this November.

Ok. As you just said, that's what you want, right? Can I change the way you think/do? No. right? Then why would you try to change the way other people think/do?

IF YOU WANT PEOPLE RESPECT YOUR WAY OF THINGS .... COULD YOU DO THE SAME AND RESPECT THEIRS? IT CAN'T ALWAYS BE YOUR WAY, CAN IT?

-From what you said, I take that you envision the VBF would be a neat/nice place as long as it "only and only" lets people spit lies and slanders on someone you don't like, ... and make someone (Trump) a Saint as you wish?

Maybe this is my fault for not making myself clear enough. I never set any condition such as "only and only" lets people spit lies and slanders on someone you don't like, ... and make someone (Trump) a Saint as you wish?". My intention was asking people to stop using dirty words, cursing, insulting parents of others...It's still your right to criticize, analyze, scrutinize Trump.
Yes, I lived with CSVN 19 years before coming to US and I don't see in this fact anything related to asking people to be nice when discuss something.

Well, I'm not your genie so I can make your wish as my command, ok? My take on this is, the members (on both sides in this forum) are being an ass and nasty toward their dislikes so don't be hypocritical on your part by just condemning ONLY people that criticize Trump and not the others.

The forum has rules, policies, and regulations. The members of this forum abide them. If you want a forum as you described then I suggest you give the forum administrators your "two cents" to change and reinforce those rules, policies, and regulations. Or you could have your own forum built and run it your ways, Ok?

-
Yeah, ... right.

Thank you for your warning but I still "THANK" with comments I like, of course the ones without dirty words.
Lastly and honestly, I don't like you...

Hey, the feeling is mutual.

but I realize you are not an uneducated person ( your English proves it) so I have some respects on you. I don't think I will ever evaluate you as " naive, day-dreamer, wasted, can't think straight" or invite you to "eat your own words". I hope you know that.

It's a free country. I could care less what you think of me. You do what you do. I do what I do. If our paths unexpectedly cross from time to time then don't expect me to be nice.

This is the end of this discussion, either you're right or I'm wrong or vice versa there will be no more respond from me. And I think it is better to wait until November 3rd 2020.

All right, why don't you wait as you said? I like "trolling" Trump and his fans better. You are not gonna try to change me, are ya? ... ha ha ha (and don't ask me what ha ha ha means, again?).

No. I did NOT read this if you asked me.
I DON'T KNOW WHY I CHOSE TO WASTE MY BREATH ON YOU.

OH BY THE WAY, IT'S "RESPONSE" (AS A NOUN) NOT "RESPOND". I THINK YOU SHOULD KNOW.
Family Guy_is_offline  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Family Guy For This Useful Post:
cha12 ba (06-07-2020), QueMe (05-12-2020), tctd (06-08-2020), wonderful (05-12-2020)
Old 05-12-2020   #34
SlyGuy
R5 Cao Thủ Thượng Thừa

Thanked 3,274 Times in 1,244 Posts
Mentioned: 103 Post(s)
Quoted: 1296 Post(s)
SlyGuy Reputation Uy Tín Level 8SlyGuy Reputation Uy Tín Level 8SlyGuy Reputation Uy Tín Level 8
SlyGuy Reputation Uy Tín Level 8SlyGuy Reputation Uy Tín Level 8SlyGuy Reputation Uy Tín Level 8SlyGuy Reputation Uy Tín Level 8SlyGuy Reputation Uy Tín Level 8SlyGuy Reputation Uy Tín Level 8SlyGuy Reputation Uy Tín Level 8SlyGuy Reputation Uy Tín Level 8SlyGuy Reputation Uy Tín Level 8SlyGuy Reputation Uy Tín Level 8SlyGuy Reputation Uy Tín Level 8

Quote:

Lastly and honestly, I don't like you.. I don't think I will ever evaluate you as " naive, day-dreamer, wasted, can't think straight" or invite you to "eat your own words". I hope you know that.

Their opinion is their opinion...We are all entitled to our opinions, and we can all have a different opinion. I don't have to like the same thing as you, you don't have to like who I like..We all have a right to choose who we want..

Nothing you say will change their minds, any more than anything they say will change yours..

Don't say anything to them.. unless you are prepared for a huge disagreement... Don't expect them to be nice to you ..Nod..Smile..and ignore them....
SlyGuy_is_offline  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SlyGuy For This Useful Post:
hoanglan22 (05-12-2020), tbbt (09-07-2020), tonydavidson (05-12-2020)
Old 05-12-2020   #35
tonydavidson
R5 Cao Thủ Thượng Thừa

Quote:
I DON'T KNOW WHY I CHOSE TO WAIST MY BREATH ON YOU.

OH BY THE WAY, IT'S "RESPONSE" (AS A NOUN) NOT "RESPOND". I THINK YOU SHOULD KNOW.
And it's "waste" not waist. I think you should know. Thanks for correcting me.
tonydavidson_is_offline  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tonydavidson For This Useful Post:
hoanglan22 (05-12-2020), SlyGuy (05-12-2020), trungthu (08-26-2020)
Old 05-12-2020   #36
Family Guy
R7 Tuyệt Đỉnh Cao Thủ

Quote:
And it's "waste" not waist. I think you should know. Thanks for correcting me.
Yeah. It was a typo. It's common.
Family Guy_is_offline  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Family Guy For This Useful Post:
cha12 ba (06-07-2020), tctd (06-08-2020), wonderful (05-12-2020)
Old 05-16-2020   #37
8thui
R6 Đệ Nhất Cao Thủ

Thanked 1,540 Times in 815 Posts
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 354 Post(s)
8thui Reputation Uy Tín Level 6
8thui Reputation Uy Tín Level 68thui Reputation Uy Tín Level 68thui Reputation Uy Tín Level 68thui Reputation Uy Tín Level 68thui Reputation Uy Tín Level 68thui Reputation Uy Tín Level 68thui Reputation Uy Tín Level 68thui Reputation Uy Tín Level 68thui Reputation Uy Tín Level 68thui Reputation Uy Tín Level 68thui Reputation Uy Tín Level 68thui Reputation Uy Tín Level 68thui Reputation Uy Tín Level 6

WAIT then VOTE & SEE the Out Come
stop fighting ladies.
8thui_is_offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to 8thui For This Useful Post:
tctd (06-08-2020)
Old 05-17-2020   #38
camila
R1 Thường Dân

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
camila Reputation Uy Tín Level 1camila Reputation Uy Tín Level 1

Có tổng thống "khùng điên" cũng vui chứ. Phải mà ổng dở chứng ổng bấm mấy cái nút "bom hạt nhân" tống hết đầu đạn qua Nga, qua chệt, qua Bắc hàn thì niềm vui mới tuyệt đối.
camila_is_offline  
Old 06-05-2020   #39
thangtram
R7 Tuyệt Đỉnh Cao Thủ

Thanked 9,863 Times in 4,512 Posts
Mentioned: 103 Post(s)
Quoted: 2069 Post(s)
thangtram Reputation Uy Tín Level 9thangtram Reputation Uy Tín Level 9thangtram Reputation Uy Tín Level 9thangtram Reputation Uy Tín Level 9thangtram Reputation Uy Tín Level 9thangtram Reputation Uy Tín Level 9
thangtram Reputation Uy Tín Level 9thangtram Reputation Uy Tín Level 9thangtram Reputation Uy Tín Level 9thangtram Reputation Uy Tín Level 9thangtram Reputation Uy Tín Level 9thangtram Reputation Uy Tín Level 9thangtram Reputation Uy Tín Level 9thangtram Reputation Uy Tín Level 9thangtram Reputation Uy Tín Level 9thangtram Reputation Uy Tín Level 9thangtram Reputation Uy Tín Level 9thangtram Reputation Uy Tín Level 9thangtram Reputation Uy Tín Level 9thangtram Reputation Uy Tín Level 9thangtram Reputation Uy Tín Level 9thangtram Reputation Uy Tín Level 9

Dữ kiện trên hết FACTS FIRST !

Ai "biến" thì thiên hạ đều rõ: step 1: chui xuống hầm an toàn xa lộ !

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Evidence#1.png
Size:	959.8 KB
ID:	1594317  
thangtram_is_offline  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thangtram For This Useful Post:
cha12 ba (06-07-2020), nangsom (06-06-2020), tctd (06-08-2020), Vo_Tam (06-05-2020)
Old 06-09-2020   #40
Ho Chu Tiem
R7 Tuyệt Đỉnh Cao Thủ

Thanked 13,139 Times in 6,149 Posts
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Quoted: 3581 Post(s)
Ho Chu Tiem Reputation Uy Tín Level 9Ho Chu Tiem Reputation Uy Tín Level 9Ho Chu Tiem Reputation Uy Tín Level 9Ho Chu Tiem Reputation Uy Tín Level 9Ho Chu Tiem Reputation Uy Tín Level 9
Ho Chu Tiem Reputation Uy Tín Level 9Ho Chu Tiem Reputation Uy Tín Level 9Ho Chu Tiem Reputation Uy Tín Level 9Ho Chu Tiem Reputation Uy Tín Level 9Ho Chu Tiem Reputation Uy Tín Level 9Ho Chu Tiem Reputation Uy Tín Level 9Ho Chu Tiem Reputation Uy Tín Level 9Ho Chu Tiem Reputation Uy Tín Level 9Ho Chu Tiem Reputation Uy Tín Level 9Ho Chu Tiem Reputation Uy Tín Level 9Ho Chu Tiem Reputation Uy Tín Level 9Ho Chu Tiem Reputation Uy Tín Level 9Ho Chu Tiem Reputation Uy Tín Level 9

“Now, the virus that we’re talking about having to do — you know, a lot of people think that goes away in April with the heat — as the heat comes in. Typically, that will go away in April.”

Now is June .....
Ho Chu Tiem_is_offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ho Chu Tiem For This Useful Post:
cha12 ba (06-10-2020), nangsom (06-09-2020)
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

User Tag List

Facebook Comments

iPad Tablet Menu

HOME

Breaking News

Society News

VietOversea

World News

Business News

Other News

History

Car News

Computer News

Game News

USA News

Mobile News

Music News

Movies News

Sport News

ZONE 1

ZONE 2

Phim Bộ

Phim Lẻ

Ca Nhạc

Thơ Ca

Help Me

Sport Live

Stranger Stories

Comedy Stories

Cooking Chat

Nice Pictures

Fashion

School

Travelling

Funny Videos

NEWS 24h

HOT 3 Days

NEWS 3 Days

HOT 7 Days

NEWS 7 Days

HOT 30 Days

NEWS 30 Days

Member News

Tin Sôi Nổi Nhất 24h Qua

Tin Sôi Nổi Nhất 3 Ngày Qua

Tin Sôi Nổi Nhất 7 Ngày Qua

Tin Sôi Nổi Nhất 14 Ngày Qua

Tin Sôi Nổi Nhất 30 Ngày Qua
Diễn Đàn Người Việt Hải Ngoại. Tự do ngôn luận, an toàn và uy tín. Vì một tương lai tươi đẹp cho các thế hệ Việt Nam hãy ghé thăm chúng tôi, hãy tâm sự với chúng tôi mỗi ngày, mỗi giờ và mỗi giây phút có thể. VietBF.Com Xin cám ơn các bạn, chúc tất cả các bạn vui vẻ và gặp nhiều may mắn.
Welcome to Vietnamese American Community, Vietnamese European, Canadian, Australian Forum, Vietnamese Overseas Forum. Freedom of speech, safety and prestige. For a beautiful future for Vietnamese generations, please visit us, talk to us every day, every hour and every moment possible. VietBF.Com Thank you all and good luck.