johnnypiere
R4 Cao Thủ Võ Lâm

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
johnnypiere Reputation Uy Tín Level 1johnnypiere Reputation Uy Tín Level 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by corumstation View Post
By all means look into your dictionary to clearly open your eyes at your surrounding. It at least have yielded some slite understandings/openings -

1) Yes, VNCH was betrayed by the US! Thanks to the myopia by some generals who executed the President.

2) CSVN was never there, actually didn't even bother to show up, in defense of ancestral land some 40+ yrs. ago - as histories by both sides have recorded

3) CSVN has been silent on the sideline w/ no declaration against Chinese's South China Sea claims - still true as of this composition

4) Finally, CSVN has always been in collusion w/ China by your own statement "CSVN theo tàu bao nhiêu năm". Thank you for taking this big step. The first part of any healing treatment is to admit the problem.

Talk about not knowing and learning from history, actually CSVN want to hide from its own histories as stated "CSVN không muốn nhắc đến trận chiến 79", this mutt is chasing his own tail.

1) Nguyễn Huệ's atrocities (I will give you this, some may call it this way, but most VN do not - just the polar opposite) aren't comparable to the rabid mutt, Thang Ho, who committed 2+ million deaths. They were not look upon as atrocities because the real atrocities was Chinese enslavement - for 1000 yrs. if you go read your history. We can argue about the academics but at least he did one thing right by kicking out Lê Chiêu Thống, a properly trained Chinese mutt and the last official Lê emperor, in 1788. Thanks to Nguyễn Huệ's, later declared to be Quang Trung Emperor, administration, VN moved away from Chinese script as the official language and allow religious tolerance. He campaigned for the common people against the traditional elites; thus, winning him the admiration of the peasant majority. Doesn't that sound like Uncle Hoe attempts at branding himself?

2) "CSVN theo tàu bao nhiêu năm kết qủa là họ đã được tất cả những gì họ muốn : Quyền lực, tài lực và vữ lực ...ý lộn ....vũ nữ .....cũng hõng đúng"

Are you serious? Your so called experiences at freedoms, in all of its various forms, success, lifestyles and etc ... are b/c of CSVN following Chinese commands? What are you? Are you a Party memember or not? Are you a Chinese mole ......? Are you a half breed? I'm going to let loose Uncle Hoe on you! Hoe hoe hoe .... Sorry, I forgot for a moment. It was already established by me that you're a properly trained mutt several threads ago. Just let see now,

A) "Quyền lực" - only as much as the Party line or what China say so as evident by CSVN silence as China declared and striped our ancestral land and sea away or how about being arrested for protesting Chinese aggressive land grabs in Hanoi and etc ... It's not freedom when someone else is dictating the terms!

B) Economic success - only as a result of capitalistic economic and foreign polices changes in mid 1980 is CSVN what it is today

C) CSVN leadership and innovations - none. Name me one beside that one tower you had name several threads ago. CSVN is only good at following command. Nice little mutt. Sit ... stay ... fetch. That's a good boy! The country is so full of itself that CSVN is the butt of many jokes at technical and scientific conferences. For example, how many PHD is needed to screw in a lite bulb. How many do you need? I will go print out the certificates!

D) CSVN Science & Engineering - simply described by this equation Na + O2 --> ...

E) Yes, do continue and translate using that dictionary. Our exchanges have been very educational in terms of cognitive functions and behavior modifications. That's a good boy. Here's Uncle Hoe milk for you. Milk does the body good!

Like I have said before and still holds true -

1) "DON'T BELIEVE IN WHAT THEY (CSVN) SAY, BUT BELIEVE IN WHAT THEY DO"

2) "The Lost of National IDENTITY" - Uncle Hoe legacy

"đây mới là thành quả cuả CSVN ,đáng tự hào" - MeVietnam

there are no other words stronger your argument. My hat off to you corumstation.

Hey commie, you have to send some one else better educated, but I believe you can't lie about history.
johnnypiere_is_offline  
Old 02-17-2014   #22
corumstation
R7 Tuyệt Đỉnh Cao Thủ

Thanked 5,832 Times in 1,025 Posts
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 286 Post(s)
corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7
corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7

Only 2 words to describe him - STUPID COITUS
corumstation_is_offline  
Old 02-17-2014   #23
chu9chin
R7 Tuyệt Đỉnh Cao Thủ

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
chu9chin Reputation Uy Tín Level 6
chu9chin Reputation Uy Tín Level 6chu9chin Reputation Uy Tín Level 6chu9chin Reputation Uy Tín Level 6chu9chin Reputation Uy Tín Level 6chu9chin Reputation Uy Tín Level 6chu9chin Reputation Uy Tín Level 6chu9chin Reputation Uy Tín Level 6chu9chin Reputation Uy Tín Level 6chu9chin Reputation Uy Tín Level 6chu9chin Reputation Uy Tín Level 6chu9chin Reputation Uy Tín Level 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by corumstation View Post
Only 2 words to describe him - STUPID COITUS

The Idiot of the decade ............
chu9chin_is_offline  

Page 2 of 2 1 2
User Tag List

Facebook Comments

Phim Bộ Sốt Nhất 1 Tháng qua

Phim Bộ Sốt Nhất 2 Tháng qua

Phim Bộ Sốt Nhất 3 Tháng qua

Phim Bộ Sốt Nhất 6 Tháng qua

Phim Bộ Sốt Nhất 1 Năm qua
iPad Tablet Menu

HOME

Breaking News

Society News

VietOversea

World News

Business News

Other News

History

Car News

Computer News

Game News

USA News

Mobile News

Music News

Movies News

Sport News

ZONE 1

ZONE 2

Phim Bộ

Phim Lẻ

Ca Nhạc

Thơ Ca

Help Me

Sport Live

Stranger Stories

Comedy Stories

Cooking Chat

Nice Pictures

Fashion

School

Travelling

Funny Videos

NEWS 24h

HOT 3 Days

NEWS 3 Days

HOT 7 Days

NEWS 7 Days

HOT 30 Days

NEWS 30 Days

Member News
Diễn Đàn Người Việt Hải Ngoại. Tự do ngôn luận, an toàn và uy tín. Vì một tương lai tươi đẹp cho các thế hệ Việt Nam hãy ghé thăm chúng tôi, hãy tâm sự với chúng tôi mỗi ngày, mỗi giờ và mỗi giây phút có thể. VietBF.Com Xin cám ơn các bạn, chúc tất cả các bạn vui vẻ và gặp nhiều may mắn.